Corporate Visions To Announce New ‘Messaging Manager’ App for Content Marketers
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., October 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that it has developed a new Messaging Manager™ application to help content marketers build more customer-centric, sales-ready messaging. The simple and easy-to-use application provides a structured approach based on Corporate Visions’ proven messaging model, which includes the popular Power Positioning® methodology and Conversation Roadmap™ process.
“Over the last 10 years, we’ve conducted more than 2,000 messaging development engagements using this model. Based on this success, many of the companies we work with have been asking to adopt our process internally so they can turn it into a corporate discipline – not just a consulting engagement,” said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. “In response, we’ve created a messaging training and certification course that, along with a new Web application, gives content marketers the skills and tools to be self-sufficient.”
Companies want a structured approach to the typically unstructured process of creating content to support more consultative, solutions-oriented sales methodologies. The Corporate Visions positioning and messaging approach is designed specifically to align the stories companies create with the skills on which companies are training their salespeople. The result is higher adoption and use of the messaging, as well as greater consistency and quality of selling conversations deeper into the sales cycle.
Companies embracing this Corporate Visions messaging model experience a blended learning approach to making sure the process is learned and applied. This includes e-learning videos, instructor-led training, and a new Web application for reinforcing and applying these techniques on all product launches and strategic initiatives.
The new Web-based Messaging Manager application helps marketing content creators facilitate input from cross-functional subject matter experts in a purposeful, customer needs-centric manner. It also helps organize the input and story structure to ensure the right sales-ready messaging pieces are captured and created. From the application, users can then build, update, manage and circulate the messaging deliverable, called a Conversation Roadmap. This completed document serves as the definitive “story master” for reference and use by all the various communicators who need it to support website, social media, campaign, collateral, trade show and sales presentation content.
For more information about how companies can be trained and certified to develop and deliver more sales-ready messaging using the Messaging Manager application, watch this software demo and view this video presentation.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs.
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle.
- Delivering sales skills training that enables salespeople to create and capture more value.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips and SAP align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for creating and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]