Airpush Acquires Hubbl, a Leader in Mobile Native Advertising
LOS ANGELES and NEW YORK, October 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Airpush (www.airpush.com), a leading mobile ad platform ranked #1 in the 2013 Tech 200 list of fastest-growing technology companies, today announced its acquisition of Hubbl, a New York-based pioneer of mobile native advertising and personalization technology. The companies will combine Hubbl’s best-of-breed personalized native ads technology with Airpush’s ecosystem of 120,000 mobile apps to create the world’s first comprehensive native advertising platform for mobile.
“Facebook and Twitter have created a lot of hype around native advertising on mobile, but the reality is that the technology hasn’t been accessible for mainstream app developers,” stated Asher Delug (pictured), Founder and CEO of Airpush. “By joining forces with Hubbl, we plan to change that. The team at Hubbl has redefined the category by building the first truly scalable and effective platform for in-app native advertising, and we’re very excited to bring their technology to market together.”
Hubbl, a 2012 TechCrunch Disrupt finalist, focuses on developing advanced personalization technology for mobile, which forms the basis of the company’s native advertising platform. The company, which was founded in 2012 by Kushal M. Choksi and Archana Patchirajan, currently has 25 employees between offices in New York and India.
“Hubbl’s approach to mobile advertising moves beyond traditional mobile ads to create personalized in-app content experiences for users,” said Choksi, co-founder and CEO of Hubbl. “This creates a win-win scenario where users get a better experience while developers earn significantly higher revenue.”
“Our team has worked tirelessly to develop the technology over the past the year, and joining forces with an industry leader like Airpush provides us access to superior resources and immediate distribution at scale while allowing the Hubbl team to stay focused on innovation,” said Patchirajan, co-founder and CTO of Hubbl.
Airpush and Hubbl expect to release the fully integrated native advertising platform to app publishers in January 2014. The platform is designed to dramatically increase earnings capabilities for developers of iOS and Android mobile apps. This enhanced revenue generation will also be accompanied by an extremely easy integration process, a superior user experience and world-class personalization capabilities. More information can be found by visiting Hubbl.io.
Named “Best Mobile Ad Network” at the 2012 Mobile Excellence Awards and #1 on the 2013 Tech 200 List, Airpush is on a mission to redefine mobile advertising for publishers and advertisers. More than 120,000 apps and 5,000 advertisers rely on Airpush to deliver the industry’s highest performance, driven by exceptional ad formats and targeting technology. Founded in 2010 by mobile advertising veterans, the company has approximately 160 employees and offices in Los Angeles and Bangalore and sales regions in all major markets. For more information, visit www.airpush.com or follow us on Twitter @AirpushAds.
Hubbl is a native distribution and discovery platform for Apps and related content. Its focus is on driving high quality conversions via personalized recommendations that are contextually relevant and served via native placements. Hubbl goes beyond traditional mobile display advertising with its content rich native mobile experiences. Hubbl’s 25 strong team is spread between New York and India. For more information, visit www.hubbl.io or follow us on Twitter @HubblApp.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than