Aggregate Knowledge Joins AWS Partner Network to Deliver Ad Tech Intelligence to Marketers and Data Analysts
SAN MATEO, CA, October 24, 2013 – Aggregate Knowledge (AK), a media intelligence company that brings an exact science to the art of media buying, today announced its membership in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). AK’s Media Intelligence Platform is well-suited to be coupled with Amazon Redshift, a fast, fully managed petabyte-scale data warehouse service that makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data. Joining the APN demonstrates AK’s on-going mission to integrate media and audience data across channels and combine multiple data sources to offer a complete solution to the ad tech industry.
AK’s Media Intelligence PlatformTM delivers a normalization layer that enables advertisers to ingest, process and normalize billions of ad events and user segmentation data each day in real-time. This capability, coupled with Amazon Redshift’s fast query performance and scalability, makes ad hoc manipulation and analysis of terabytes to petabytes of data flexible and easy for today’s data scientists and research analysts.
“The ability to process billions of ad events a day, make sense of the data, and quickly take action enables marketers to control their data, deliver consistent messaging and increase their reach,” said David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge’s Chief Executive Officer. “We are excited to work with best-in-class solution providers like AWS to deliver a complete end-to-end solution for today’s forward-thinking advertisers and agencies.”
The combination of the AK Media Intelligence Platform and Amazon Redshift bridges the gap between two key stakeholders that report to the CMO – the marketer and the data analyst. For the first time, all constituents are able to leverage purpose built dashboards and flexible analysis tools to deliver actionable insights that will increase the efficiency of their media budget.
Learn more about how AK performs complex queries at scale with Amazon Redshift at AWS: re-Invent 2013 in Las Vegas on November 12-15.
About Aggregate Knowledge
Aggregate Knowledge (AK) is the only media intelligence company that offers advertisers and agencies an exact science to pinpoint where to reach highest performing customers in a single platform. AK’s patented Media Intelligence Platform™ (MIP) is the only data management solution that combines both media and audience data, enabling marketers to most effectively allocate media dollars, resulting in increased reach, higher sales and dramatically improved media spend efficiency. To learn more, visit www.aggregateknowledge.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]