AdTheorent Goes Cookie-Free
NEW YORK, October 09, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdTheorent, Inc. the industry’s first truly intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, today announced that its Traktion™ tracking and analytics platform is now entirely cookie-free. Traktion allows advertisers to track post-click and post-view behavior within an advertiser’s properties across the mobile web and in the mobile app environment unencumbered by the drawbacks and limitations of cookie-based ad-tracking. Traktion provides advertisers with a valuable tool to analyze advertising effectiveness across the fragmented landscape of digital advertising – encompassing the mobile web, mobile apps, standard media, rich media and video executions in both desktop and mobile environments — delivered in a manner that is technically seamless to mobile users and protective of their privacy.
AdTheorent’s cookie-free tracking functionality within Traktion allows advertisers to match any “ad impression”, “click” or “page view” to a user’s conversion. This is achieved through the collection of data points within the mobile browser which combine to create an ID that is unique — yet anonymous — based on a variety of factors and behaviors. These data points allow each advertiser to match “clicks” and “views” with conversions on the advertiser’s property, regardless of the type of conversion, or the environment in which the conversion takes place.
Traktion provides these valuable conversion analytics while respecting each consumer’s right to privacy and anonymity. Traktion does not depend upon fixed, hardware-specific IDs which can be linked to a consumer’s personal information, which cannot be changed or reset, and which provide consumers no mechanism to “opt-out.” Traktion was designed to work with other standards and methods to identify the post-click and viewing behaviors of a device within the context of an advertiser’s digital properties without identifying the specific user.
“The cookie has crumbled and ad tracking technology in digital and mobile is becoming an increasingly fragmented battlefield,” said Anthony Iacovone (pictured), Co-Founder and CEO of AdTheorent. “We are thrilled to offer our advertisers a way to match conversions in mobile and display, while respecting consumer privacy. The combination of predictive modeling and post-click and view analytics in the RTB environment is what will drive the mobile advertising industry forward as more and more eyes move away from the desktop to mobile devices.”
AdTheorent is the world’s first 2nd generation mobile ad network, powered by a platform built from the ground up to address the specific needs of the mobile advertising ecosystem. AdTheorent’s Platform integrates its 35,000+ mobile inventory sources and analyzes hundreds of thousands of potential impressions per second based on highly enriched demographic information, behavioral factors, location data, device features, as well as other advertiser-specified targeting criteria. Using first-of-its-kind predictive modeling to identify impressions with a higher propensity for conversion and awareness lift, the AdTheorent Platform places bids in real time within the pricing parameters established by the advertiser. The result to brands and marketers is higher conversion rates at a significantly lower cost — The Intelligent Impression®. For more information, visit www.adtheorent.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial