Adquant Announces Rollout of Mobile Engagement Ads, Mobile Ads with Video, and CPA Bidding for Mobile Ads
TEL AVIV, October 25, 2013 – Adquant, a Facebook-qualified Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD), is announcing the full roll-out of mobile advertising upgrades. Recently, Facebook announced several new updates to their mobile advertising offering which included a new feature for mobile app ads, support for video creatives and cost-per-action (CPA) bidding. The rapid implementation of these new features gives Adquant’s clients an impressive mobile advertising toolset to drive app installs and maintain engagement with their existing customer base.
Facebook now has over 800 million active mobile users making it one of the largest platforms for mobile advertisers. The new Facebook mobile advertising features will enable mobile advertisers to more effectively reach new customers while connecting with existing ones.
“We originally built Adquant to serve our internal needs as a game and mobile advertising agency. We know how important these improvements are to our customers, which is why we worked around the clock to support them as quickly as possible,” said Joe McCormack (pictured), CEO of Adquant.
As an Adquant client that utilizes Facebook for advertising, Adir Ron, Head of Marketing at Win Social Games, said, “Facebook is, without a doubt, the best channel for mobile performance. They are working closely with mobile advertisers to deliver exactly what the market is asking for. Adquant’s rapid release of these features shows their knowledge and understanding of the market and proves once again that they are a great partner to work with.”
Mobile app ads for engagement and conversion offer app and game advertisers the ability to deep link from their ads directly to their apps that have been installed by users. Video creatives for mobile ads allow advertisers to show off their apps in an engaging format found no other place in the mobile advertising arena. CPA bidding greatly reduces the risk associated with user acquisition campaigns as now app and game publishers can pay per install or action based on their specific goals.
Adquant has accumulated an impressive record with Facebook and mobile advertising. The platform drives 15 billion monthly ad views on Facebook and has more than 50 apps that have one million-plus users each.
Adquant is a social advertising software company focused on delivering the best-of-breed social advertising platform. Developed as the internal Facebook platform for the Adotomi agency in 2009 and opened to direct customers in 2012, the Adquant technology has been market proven by the most demanding Facebook advertisers. Adquant is a next generation platform that is built on Holistic Optimization, empowering advertisers to apply sophisticated algorithms for the optimization of all parts of their advertising programs. For more information, visit www.adquant.com.
Adquant is deployed by leading advertisers globally with active campaigns running in over 100 countries. The platform drives 15 billion monthly ad views on Facebook and has more than 50 apps that have one million-plus users each.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than