Adiant Acquires Marchex Pay-Per-Click Site Specific Assets and IndustryBrains Brand
NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adiant, owner of the largest content-style ad platform on the web, today announced Adiant’s July acquisition of assets from Marchex, including assets from the former IndustryBrains, a suite of high-quality news and financial publications that will greatly expand Adiant’s mission of offering advertisers placements adjacent to the highest quality online content.
Adiant will integrate former members of the Marchex Pay-Per-Click Site-Specific team into its workforce and this service will continue to function as a separate unit within Adiant, providing advertisers access to publishers like Bloomberg, Bankrate, MorningStar, and Investopedia, alongside more than one thousand existing publishers already part of Adiant’s Adblade content-style ad network.
“Advertisers have come to understand that matching premium content with audience targeting is the best way to reach their desired audiences,” said Ash Nashed, CEO of Adiant. “By combining this outstanding set of publishers with our other products, including the content-style network Adblade, we’re now giving advertisers access to even more high-quality sites and audiences with some of the best technology in the business.”
Publishers working with this separate Adiant service will now have access to even more ad revenue-generating solutions, including expanded reporting, ad optimization capabilities and functionality, as well as significantly larger CPMs and unique sales opportunities. Advertisers will be able to reach a much larger audience by combining the assets from the former IndustryBrains’ reach with the sites within Adiant’s Adblade network.
Advertisers in Adiant’s Adblade division will expand their reach through new publishers and be able to retarget niche groups of verticals across both sets of publishers.
Publishers working with Adblade will, in turn, benefit from the influx of new advertising partners, which will result in higher ad quality, diversity and increased CPMs. The core Marchex employees working with this asset have become employees of Adiant, ensuring a seamless transition for existing advertisers and publishers while retaining industry-best talent.
Adiant is a digital media technology company whose mission is to deliver the most innovative advertising solutions to quality publishers and advertisers. Our brands have been engineered from the ground up to offer both immediate and long term sustained value with a high level of customer service. To learn more, please visit www.Adiant.com.
- Pingback from topppcs.com Issues October 2013 Listings of Best Pay Per Click Audit Companies | Success and Money
- Pingback from topseos.com Awards JumpFly as the Best Enterprise PPC Agency for October … | AI SEO Group
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than