Adaptly Becomes Twitter Ads API Partner
NEW YORK, October 2, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Adaptly, a leading social advertising technology company, announced today that it has joined the Twitter Ads API partner network to help digital agencies and brands integrate and scale their Twitter spend within existing cross-network advertising strategies. Adaptly is one of only four companies that is both a Twitter Ads API partner, as well as a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer, with a focus on Ads and Insights.
The partnership with Twitter is timed with Adaptly bringing to market the “Go” platform, which is currently in beta with select agencies and brands. With a focus on digital advertising and public relations agencies, Go provides unique paid media optimization capabilities helping advertisers save time while offering them actionable insights.
Key ‘Go’ features include:
- Initiative grouping: Go allows users to experiment with large amounts of targeting and creative, and optimize across campaigns for superior performance, regardless of objective.
- Bulk campaign creation: Go provides intelligent workflows throughout the platform, including giving users the ability to execute multiple campaigns with different set of targets in a few clicks and in a fraction of the time it takes elsewhere.
- Budget allocator: The platform’s budget allocator feature offers dual levels of optimization that distribute an advertiser’s budget towards the most effective campaigns, shifting a team’s focus towards consuming valuable insights.
- Social insights dashboard: The dashboard analyzes the strength of a brand’s social presence and offers innovative metrics to maximize success through actionable analytics. The dashboard helps advertisers understand the value of paid media efforts versus owned and earned media, and compare metrics with the performance of their peers.
“The fragmented device and platform world creates an even greater need for advanced cross-platform solutions.” said Nikhil Sethi (pictured), CEO and co-founder of Adaptly. “With our recent integration of Twitter into the Go platform, we’re well-poised to help advertisers successfully and efficiently navigate the complexities of advertising across social networks. We work with every client to effectively plan cross-network campaigns so that their goals are aligned with proper execution tactics.”
Adaptly’s technology and industry-leading marketing expertise provides advertisers with a centralized solution for planning, managing and analyzing cross-network social spends.
Adaptly is changing the way brands increase engagement on social networks by helping them harness the unique value of each social network. Founded in 2010 by Nikhil Sethi and Garrett Ullom, Adaptly was incubated through DreamIt Ventures and is now based in New York City. Investors include Valhalla Partners, Time Warner Investments, First Round Capital, Charles River Ventures, Lerer Ventures, kbs+p Ventures, Vivi Nevo and more.Adaptly’s clients include brands and agencies such as PepsiCo, Diageo, Showtime, OMD, Kraft Foods and hundreds more. To learn more, visit www.adaptly.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline