- Brands say growing video ad spend is pulling from TV broadcast dollars; display jumps into the target zone as well.
- Programmatic, or automated, video ad buying, defined as buying from exchanges and DSPs, has roughly doubled since we last asked about it in 2011.
- 60 percent of both brands and agencies plan to apply programmatic buying to their cross-screen planning and buying – including both mobile and linear TV – in the next year.
- Mobile video continues to explode: 7 out of 10 agency buyers said they’re buying mobile video today; 43 percent of brands are buying mobile video.
- Measurement continues to be an obstacle for both buyers and sellers, but there are differences among the constituents as to why.
To view the full report, click here.