Acquisio Launches Call Tracking Program for Agencies, Resellers and Channel Partners
MONTREAL, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, today announced the launch of the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, a technology partnership program designed to help SEM agencies, resellers and Channel Partners track, report and optimize their clients’ PPC campaign performance based on the phone calls that are generated through their preferred call tracking platforms.
The program relies on extensions which are designed to retrieve the call data for each campaign, ad group, keyword and ad very accurately, and bring it into the Acquisio platform where it can be used for optimization and reporting, among other things.
Optimizing PPC for Phone Calls
As more and more marketing services companies offer programs based on delivering phone calls to local SMBs, the need to bring together bid management and call tracking is more important than ever. By providing a solution that is designed to work seamlessly with any third party call tracking vendor, Acquisio can accommodate any agency with a solution that delivers superior performance for those clients who rely on phone calls to drive business results.
Nine of the world’s leading call tracking solutions are already fully engaged with a good number of customers already taking advantage of the program, together these companies represent the vast majority of call tracking companies in operation today.
The first eight companies to join the Acquisio Call Tracking Program are, in alphabetical order, Avanser, Bionic Click, Century Interactive, Delacon, Ifbyphone, Marchex, Mongoose Metrics, and ResponseTap.
“In the US, over 60% of businesses consider phone calls their highest quality lead source, with some $70b spent on media and search to make the phone ring,” says Ross Fobian (pictured), CEO of ResponseTap. “By integrating our call tracking solution with the Acquisio platform, our clients are able to tell precisely what PPC campaigns are driving phone calls, enabling budgets to be spent more effectively”
Case Study: Acquisio Bid and Budget Management (BBM) Increases Phone Calls by 24%, Cost Per Call Drops by 20%
An established ticket sales website with search spend exceeding $250,000/month decided to run a test with a sample of campaigns and a $20,000 monthly budget on Acquisio BBM. Optimization started on September 1st. BBM for call tracking generated a 24% increase in call volume, and lowered Cost per Call by 20%. But the optimization also generated better results for their online sales – Acquisio BBM yielded a 20% increase in Online Sales and an 18% decrease in Cost per Online Sale.
An Open Platform
Keith Meagher, Director of Business Solutions at Acquisio said “The difficulty marketers run into today is that success is measured by a variety of different technology products who don’t play well with each other, if at all.” However, marketers need to combine this data to optimize their campaigns and to report accurately on performance.
“Acquisio has created a proprietary method to exchange data with third party platforms in a secure, reliable and scalable way.” said Meagher. “This was the foundation for the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, and it also supports a significant number of other integrations with third parties such as CRM, ERP, Web Analytics, DSPs and Ad Servers.”
Acquisio provides digital marketers with a performance media platform that enables them to optimize the results of their search, social, mobile, and display marketing programs with speed, accuracy, and efficiency, and with full control over every aspect of their online marketing initiatives.
With more than 4,000 users and 10,000 brands under its management, Acquisio is the multi-channel marketing solution preferred by agencies and marketers alike. Clients include WPP, Omnicom, IPG and Publicis; as well as performance media companies Bertelsmann, Cossette, iProspect, Isobar, NetBooster, PhD, and Yellow Pages Group.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than