White Paper: Data Co-op Participants Identify More New Customers, Run More Efficient Ad Campaigns
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital, operator of the leading online advertising data cooperative, today announced the release of “Power in the Collective,” a guide to help brands leverage an online data co-op to fuel their marketing efforts. Among the findings: Advertisers that participate in a co-op are often able to drive online conversions at 1/100th of the cost borne by those that do not share their data.
Co-op contributors can also prospect three times as many in-market consumers as non-contributors, and can bid 30 percent higher on media vs. a media-based prospecting solution.
“Co-ops are an extremely effective way for advertisers to leverage collective audience insights gathered across several sites,” said Scott German, GM of Adroit Digital. “As advertisers become more reliant on data, they’ll find that using exclusive, fresh, and free data eliminates wasted spending and helps them reach the most qualified audience.”
“Power in the Collective” outlines the ways an online co-op sources consumer browsing and purchase data from hundreds of sites, producing targetable audience models far more detailed than a marketer would be able to produce on its own. Using this technology, advertisers can identify consumers who exhibit behaviors similar to a brand’s existing customers; co-ops enable advertisers to target outside their customer base and attract new shoppers.
To download the white paper, visit http://marketing.adroitdigital.com/cooperativewp-release.
About Adroit Digital
Adroit Digital helps online advertisers and their agencies simplify the process of digital marketing to drive performance across channels through a combination of advanced audience technology and knowledgeable industry experts. The company’s private advertiser data cooperative allows advertisers to share their first-party audience data and build detailed in-market consumer populations for prospecting new customers. With over 300 million unique cookies aggregated every month, Adroit Digital clients have access to fresh, free and exclusive data. Powered by the market’s leading marketing operating system -MediaMath’s TerminalOne – Adroit Digital provides the technology, as well as a team of advertising experts who empower clients to leverage anonymous consumer data for all it is worth. For more information, visit www.adroitdigital.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]