White Paper: Data Co-op Participants Identify More New Customers, Run More Efficient Ad Campaigns
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital, operator of the leading online advertising data cooperative, today announced the release of “Power in the Collective,” a guide to help brands leverage an online data co-op to fuel their marketing efforts. Among the findings: Advertisers that participate in a co-op are often able to drive online conversions at 1/100th of the cost borne by those that do not share their data.
Co-op contributors can also prospect three times as many in-market consumers as non-contributors, and can bid 30 percent higher on media vs. a media-based prospecting solution.
“Co-ops are an extremely effective way for advertisers to leverage collective audience insights gathered across several sites,” said Scott German, GM of Adroit Digital. “As advertisers become more reliant on data, they’ll find that using exclusive, fresh, and free data eliminates wasted spending and helps them reach the most qualified audience.”
“Power in the Collective” outlines the ways an online co-op sources consumer browsing and purchase data from hundreds of sites, producing targetable audience models far more detailed than a marketer would be able to produce on its own. Using this technology, advertisers can identify consumers who exhibit behaviors similar to a brand’s existing customers; co-ops enable advertisers to target outside their customer base and attract new shoppers.
To download the white paper, visit http://marketing.adroitdigital.com/cooperativewp-release.
About Adroit Digital
Adroit Digital helps online advertisers and their agencies simplify the process of digital marketing to drive performance across channels through a combination of advanced audience technology and knowledgeable industry experts. The company’s private advertiser data cooperative allows advertisers to share their first-party audience data and build detailed in-market consumer populations for prospecting new customers. With over 300 million unique cookies aggregated every month, Adroit Digital clients have access to fresh, free and exclusive data. Powered by the market’s leading marketing operating system -MediaMath’s TerminalOne – Adroit Digital provides the technology, as well as a team of advertising experts who empower clients to leverage anonymous consumer data for all it is worth. For more information, visit www.adroitdigital.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial