Watch It Live: Streaming Coverage from Apple WWDC 2013
ADOTAS — Apple’s 2013 Worldwide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) begins today. Plans call for the keynote address to be streamed live at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET. Apple has also pledged to post session videos during the 5-day event.
Consumers, industry observers and the media alike will be keeping their eyes out for possible headline-making announcements such as the unveiling of a new Apple iPhone 5S, MacBook tweaks, an updated iOS for desktops, and a new, free, streaming radio service called iRadio.
UPDATE: Apple’s live feed (link above) only works with the latest versions of Safari and/or QuickTime (f###ers). Instead, you can watch CNET’s smartass brand of coverage here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo
- BlueKai Partners with MoPub to Help App Developers Drive Audience Targeting
- Vdopia Inc. Hires Veteran Adtech Exec Shulman as SVP, Sales
- Visual IQ and Marin Software Formalize Strategic Partnership
- Sojern Doubles YOY Revenue, Increases Global Data Footprint to Over 200M Traveler Profiles