Report: Amazon Earned Over $600 Million in Ad Revenue Last Year Read
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 million last year worldwide in net ad revenues.
That figure was up 45.5% over 2011, and Amazon’s worldwide ad revenues after traffic acquisition costs (TAC) will increase a further 36.9% this year to $835.05 million.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy