Report: Amazon Earned Over $600 Million in Ad Revenue Last Year Read
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 million last year worldwide in net ad revenues.
That figure was up 45.5% over 2011, and Amazon’s worldwide ad revenues after traffic acquisition costs (TAC) will increase a further 36.9% this year to $835.05 million.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things”
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No”