Report: Amazon Earned Over $600 Million in Ad Revenue Last Year Read
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 million last year worldwide in net ad revenues.
That figure was up 45.5% over 2011, and Amazon’s worldwide ad revenues after traffic acquisition costs (TAC) will increase a further 36.9% this year to $835.05 million.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort