Report: Amazon Earned Over $600 Million in Ad Revenue Last Year Read
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 million last year worldwide in net ad revenues.
That figure was up 45.5% over 2011, and Amazon’s worldwide ad revenues after traffic acquisition costs (TAC) will increase a further 36.9% this year to $835.05 million.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market
- YouAppi Offering Re-Engagement at 20-40% ROI
- Social Media Ads: What’s New, What’s Next