Report: Amazon Earned Over $600 Million in Ad Revenue Last Year Read
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 million last year worldwide in net ad revenues.
That figure was up 45.5% over 2011, and Amazon’s worldwide ad revenues after traffic acquisition costs (TAC) will increase a further 36.9% this year to $835.05 million.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads