Nikki’s Picks To Click: Local Mobile, Minddrive, Online Education
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Every day is a new opportunity to take bigger steps and make bigger impressions.
- “Local is focal,” explains Business Insider as local mobile marketing is rapidly taking over the industry.
- Running on empty? Fill up on tweets and likes as Minddrive uses social interaction for a new fuel source (via Mashable).
- Technology is taking over society in multiple ways. Business Insider reveals that even education is at risk of being monopolized.
Leave a Comment
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website
- Mobile Video Ad Platform AerServ Launches Free Mobile-First Mediation Platform for Publishers