Nikki’s Picks To Click: Local Mobile, Minddrive, Online Education
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Every day is a new opportunity to take bigger steps and make bigger impressions.
- “Local is focal,” explains Business Insider as local mobile marketing is rapidly taking over the industry.
- Running on empty? Fill up on tweets and likes as Minddrive uses social interaction for a new fuel source (via Mashable).
- Technology is taking over society in multiple ways. Business Insider reveals that even education is at risk of being monopolized.
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace