Nikki’s Picks To Click: Local Mobile, Minddrive, Online Education
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Every day is a new opportunity to take bigger steps and make bigger impressions.
- “Local is focal,” explains Business Insider as local mobile marketing is rapidly taking over the industry.
- Running on empty? Fill up on tweets and likes as Minddrive uses social interaction for a new fuel source (via Mashable).
- Technology is taking over society in multiple ways. Business Insider reveals that even education is at risk of being monopolized.
Leave a Comment
- Ultra-Targeted Mobile Ads Are Here
- News Bits: Instagram Carousel Ads; gShift launches custom dashboards; Sizmek Personnel Shifts; Kvantum Hires New VP of Biz Dev
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some
- Programmatic Mobile Ads On the Rise: bRealTime Revenue Jumped 682%
- NEWS BITS: Blab’s New Crystal Ball; adMarketplace Gets a New VP; Adaptive Medias Speeds up Ad Serving