Nikki’s Picks To Click: Local Mobile, Minddrive, Online Education
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Every day is a new opportunity to take bigger steps and make bigger impressions.
- “Local is focal,” explains Business Insider as local mobile marketing is rapidly taking over the industry.
- Running on empty? Fill up on tweets and likes as Minddrive uses social interaction for a new fuel source (via Mashable).
- Technology is taking over society in multiple ways. Business Insider reveals that even education is at risk of being monopolized.
Leave a Comment
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement