Nikki’s Picks To Click: Local Mobile, Minddrive, Online Education
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Every day is a new opportunity to take bigger steps and make bigger impressions.
- “Local is focal,” explains Business Insider as local mobile marketing is rapidly taking over the industry.
- Running on empty? Fill up on tweets and likes as Minddrive uses social interaction for a new fuel source (via Mashable).
- Technology is taking over society in multiple ways. Business Insider reveals that even education is at risk of being monopolized.
Leave a Comment
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter