Nikki’s Picks to Click: Google Trends Update, Virtual Kisses, Hashtag Strategy
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
It’s always nice to watch the rain as long as where I’m standing is dry.
- According to Business Insider, an app called Google Trends is showing viewers content in a new light … and color.
- Meanwhile, Google and Burberry have teamed up to take intimacy to a digital level (via Digiday).
- Digiday explains how brand marketing strategies are evolving. Hashtag strategy is now the new way to engage consumers and convey a message.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Winterberry Group: “The State of Consumer Data Onboarding: Identity Resolution in an Omnichannel Environment”
- Restoring the Balance: How Programmatic Levels the Playing Field–An Ooyala Report
- IV.AI Partners with VentureFuel to Bring AI to Brands