Nikki’s Picks to Click: Google Trends Update, Virtual Kisses, Hashtag Strategy
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
It’s always nice to watch the rain as long as where I’m standing is dry.
- According to Business Insider, an app called Google Trends is showing viewers content in a new light … and color.
- Meanwhile, Google and Burberry have teamed up to take intimacy to a digital level (via Digiday).
- Digiday explains how brand marketing strategies are evolving. Hashtag strategy is now the new way to engage consumers and convey a message.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline