Nikki’s Picks to Click: Google Trends Update, Virtual Kisses, Hashtag Strategy
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
It’s always nice to watch the rain as long as where I’m standing is dry.
- According to Business Insider, an app called Google Trends is showing viewers content in a new light … and color.
- Meanwhile, Google and Burberry have teamed up to take intimacy to a digital level (via Digiday).
- Digiday explains how brand marketing strategies are evolving. Hashtag strategy is now the new way to engage consumers and convey a message.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer