Nikki’s Picks to Click: Google Trends Update, Virtual Kisses, Hashtag Strategy
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
It’s always nice to watch the rain as long as where I’m standing is dry.
- According to Business Insider, an app called Google Trends is showing viewers content in a new light … and color.
- Meanwhile, Google and Burberry have teamed up to take intimacy to a digital level (via Digiday).
- Digiday explains how brand marketing strategies are evolving. Hashtag strategy is now the new way to engage consumers and convey a message.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things”
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No”