Nikki’s Picks To Click: Brands & Social, Google Glass, Facebook Video Ads
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino will routinely scour online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
First day in the books! Tomorrow I can find another something new to be nervous about.
- Business Insider shares the value, or lack thereof, that Facebook and social media platforms hold for a brand.
- TechCrunch dishes the dirt on Google Glass. Is it a window of opportunity or taking things one step too far?
- Facebook is looking to make positive moves for advertisers, but those moves might just drive users away from the site, according to Digiday.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Falcon Social, DataSift Partnership Gives Customers Access to Aggregated & Anonymized Facebook Topic Data
- XAPPmedia: Internet Radio Ad Load Q2 2015 Report
- Searchmetrics Report: Quality Content Is More Important Than Ever
- Experian Enhances Experian Marketing Suite
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report