Nikki’s Picks To Click: Brands & Social, Google Glass, Facebook Video Ads
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino will routinely scour online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
First day in the books! Tomorrow I can find another something new to be nervous about.
- Business Insider shares the value, or lack thereof, that Facebook and social media platforms hold for a brand.
- TechCrunch dishes the dirt on Google Glass. Is it a window of opportunity or taking things one step too far?
- Facebook is looking to make positive moves for advertisers, but those moves might just drive users away from the site, according to Digiday.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality