Nikki’s Picks To Click: Brands & Social, Google Glass, Facebook Video Ads
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino will routinely scour online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
First day in the books! Tomorrow I can find another something new to be nervous about.
- Business Insider shares the value, or lack thereof, that Facebook and social media platforms hold for a brand.
- TechCrunch dishes the dirt on Google Glass. Is it a window of opportunity or taking things one step too far?
- Facebook is looking to make positive moves for advertisers, but those moves might just drive users away from the site, according to Digiday.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail