Gigya Announces Paul Farmer as CFO as Company Disrupts Consumer Data Management Market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF., June 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Gigya, the Connected Consumer Management Suite, announced today that it has hired Paul Farmer (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer as the company evolves into a large, independent business with thousands of global enterprise clients. Farmer will be responsible for Gigya’s financial planning, accounting, treasury, legal and infrastructure as it plans its expansion.
Farmer comes to Gigya with over 30 years of experience working primarily with public high-growth technology companies. During his career he has served as CFO for four public companies and initiated, managed and accounted for four public offerings. Prior to joining Gigya, Farmer was CFO for Silver Tail Systems, which was acquired by EMC/RSA (NYSE: EMC), and CFO for Narus, Inc., which was acquired by The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA).
Gigya is also announcing that it is reshaping its platform to focus on helping businesses better leverage consumer identities. While still offering staple social infrastructure products such as Social Login, Social Plugins and Gamification, Gigya is reorganizing its platform to make way for a host of upcoming products. The new platform, called the Connected Consumer Management Suite, will help meet client demand for a data management system designed to capture modern consumer data.
Through capturing permission-based consumer social, mobile and behavioral data, the Connected Consumer Management Suite will allow marketers to seamlessly execute hyper-targeted email campaigns, content/product recommendations and segmentation for on-site ad campaigns. To match the company’s direction, Gigya has also introduced a new corporate website that offers additional resources for businesses looking to reach connected consumers.
“I’m thrilled to join Gigya as it enters the next phase of its evolution,” said Paul Farmer, Gigya’s new CFO. “Every element of its business – the client-base, employees, revenue – is expanding exponentially and I believe my experience helping innovative companies become large, sustaining enterprises will benefit Gigya as it enters new markets and continues its rapid ascent.”
“Gigya continues to show tremendous traction in the marketplace,” said Navin Chaddha, Managing Director of Mayfield Fund. “With the company’s sustained growth and its current trajectory, Gigya is becoming one of the great brands in Silicon Valley and has the makings of a lasting, independent company.”
Gigya’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. Our technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, Gigya provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time. Gigya drives user acquisition and engagement for nearly 700 enterprises and reaches 1.5 billion unique users per month. With Gigya, marketing becomes more targeted, relevant, engaging and personalized, making campaign execution more profitable and increasing revenue.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use