Gigya Announces Paul Farmer as CFO as Company Disrupts Consumer Data Management Market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF., June 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Gigya, the Connected Consumer Management Suite, announced today that it has hired Paul Farmer (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer as the company evolves into a large, independent business with thousands of global enterprise clients. Farmer will be responsible for Gigya’s financial planning, accounting, treasury, legal and infrastructure as it plans its expansion.
Farmer comes to Gigya with over 30 years of experience working primarily with public high-growth technology companies. During his career he has served as CFO for four public companies and initiated, managed and accounted for four public offerings. Prior to joining Gigya, Farmer was CFO for Silver Tail Systems, which was acquired by EMC/RSA (NYSE: EMC), and CFO for Narus, Inc., which was acquired by The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA).
Gigya is also announcing that it is reshaping its platform to focus on helping businesses better leverage consumer identities. While still offering staple social infrastructure products such as Social Login, Social Plugins and Gamification, Gigya is reorganizing its platform to make way for a host of upcoming products. The new platform, called the Connected Consumer Management Suite, will help meet client demand for a data management system designed to capture modern consumer data.
Through capturing permission-based consumer social, mobile and behavioral data, the Connected Consumer Management Suite will allow marketers to seamlessly execute hyper-targeted email campaigns, content/product recommendations and segmentation for on-site ad campaigns. To match the company’s direction, Gigya has also introduced a new corporate website that offers additional resources for businesses looking to reach connected consumers.
“I’m thrilled to join Gigya as it enters the next phase of its evolution,” said Paul Farmer, Gigya’s new CFO. “Every element of its business – the client-base, employees, revenue – is expanding exponentially and I believe my experience helping innovative companies become large, sustaining enterprises will benefit Gigya as it enters new markets and continues its rapid ascent.”
“Gigya continues to show tremendous traction in the marketplace,” said Navin Chaddha, Managing Director of Mayfield Fund. “With the company’s sustained growth and its current trajectory, Gigya is becoming one of the great brands in Silicon Valley and has the makings of a lasting, independent company.”
Gigya’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. Our technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, Gigya provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time. Gigya drives user acquisition and engagement for nearly 700 enterprises and reaches 1.5 billion unique users per month. With Gigya, marketing becomes more targeted, relevant, engaging and personalized, making campaign execution more profitable and increasing revenue.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than