Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership
AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global leader in digital advertising solutions, and Mass Relevance, the technology leader in social curation and integration, today announced a strategic partnership to drive paid media ROI through engaging, interactive social experiences. The partnership will give all Publicis Groupe agencies access to the Mass Relevance platform and product suite to create and integrate social media experiences on client-maintained properties across any digital device and surface.
“Mass Relevance captured our attention because they are the only company that can curate all of the social conversations taking place across every major platform, filter these conversations and infuse them into a branded experience in real time,” said Rishad Tobaccowala (pictured), Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer at VivaKi. “The ability to curate conversations and amplify those conversations with other media is part of the next generation of storytelling, and our alliance completes what we believe is a strong offering in the marketplace for optimizing media of all types.”
The Mass Relevance platform aggregates, filters and displays real-time social content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube to create engaging and interactive social experiences for brands’ marketing campaigns, product launches, events and other advertising activities. These real-time experiences can live on web sites, apps, mobile devices or any digital surface. A few of the brands and programs that have used the Mass Relevance platform to engage its consumers include Sprint and Victoria’s Secret.
“Brands want to involve their audience and drive a greater ROI for every dollar they spend in advertising,” said Sam Decker, founder and CEO of Mass Relevance. “By adding curated social experiences to the mix, Publicis Groupe clients can now generate exponentially more earned media in the form of Tweets, photos, Facebook posts and more.”
Part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; and part of the CAC 40 index), the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape. Visit us online at www.vivaki.com or follow us on Twitter: @vivaki.
About Mass Relevance
Based in Austin, Texas, Mass Relevance enables brands, media and agencies to drive real-time engagement through social curation and integrated experiences. In the past two years, Mass Relevance has delivered more than 25 billion pieces of social content to multiple digital surfaces to support iconic events like the Super Bowl and Academy Awards, launches such as The Avengers and Madonna MDNA, and television phenoms American Idol, X-Factor, 80 Plates and The Voice. Mass Relevance has also seen significant traction with innovative global brands, such as Pepsi who is currently using the Mass Relevance platform to bring fresh #LiveForNow content across the Pepsi.com homepage.
The company is privately held with venture capital funding. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.massrelevance.com, on Facebook and a href=”http://twitter.com/massrelevance” target=”_blank”>Twitter.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use