Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership
AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global leader in digital advertising solutions, and Mass Relevance, the technology leader in social curation and integration, today announced a strategic partnership to drive paid media ROI through engaging, interactive social experiences. The partnership will give all Publicis Groupe agencies access to the Mass Relevance platform and product suite to create and integrate social media experiences on client-maintained properties across any digital device and surface.
“Mass Relevance captured our attention because they are the only company that can curate all of the social conversations taking place across every major platform, filter these conversations and infuse them into a branded experience in real time,” said Rishad Tobaccowala (pictured), Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer at VivaKi. “The ability to curate conversations and amplify those conversations with other media is part of the next generation of storytelling, and our alliance completes what we believe is a strong offering in the marketplace for optimizing media of all types.”
The Mass Relevance platform aggregates, filters and displays real-time social content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube to create engaging and interactive social experiences for brands’ marketing campaigns, product launches, events and other advertising activities. These real-time experiences can live on web sites, apps, mobile devices or any digital surface. A few of the brands and programs that have used the Mass Relevance platform to engage its consumers include Sprint and Victoria’s Secret.
“Brands want to involve their audience and drive a greater ROI for every dollar they spend in advertising,” said Sam Decker, founder and CEO of Mass Relevance. “By adding curated social experiences to the mix, Publicis Groupe clients can now generate exponentially more earned media in the form of Tweets, photos, Facebook posts and more.”
Part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; and part of the CAC 40 index), the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape. Visit us online at www.vivaki.com or follow us on Twitter: @vivaki.
About Mass Relevance
Based in Austin, Texas, Mass Relevance enables brands, media and agencies to drive real-time engagement through social curation and integrated experiences. In the past two years, Mass Relevance has delivered more than 25 billion pieces of social content to multiple digital surfaces to support iconic events like the Super Bowl and Academy Awards, launches such as The Avengers and Madonna MDNA, and television phenoms American Idol, X-Factor, 80 Plates and The Voice. Mass Relevance has also seen significant traction with innovative global brands, such as Pepsi who is currently using the Mass Relevance platform to bring fresh #LiveForNow content across the Pepsi.com homepage.
The company is privately held with venture capital funding. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.massrelevance.com, on Facebook and a href=”http://twitter.com/massrelevance” target=”_blank”>Twitter.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience December 5th 2013 CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing [...] more »
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF December 5th 2013 LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The [...] more »
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves December 4th 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Zimmerman Advertising [...] more »
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig