AFAIK: WhitePages, AppNexus, Evolve Media, DG MediaMind, Tencent, TapSense
WhitePages today announced that Jason Eglit (pictured) has joined its executive team as chief financial officer. He most recently served as principal at Bayside (H.I.G.) Capital, where he led investments across a variety of sectors, including retail financial services, industrial equipment, and telecommunications. Prior to H.I.G., Jason served as senior vice president of finance and operations at AdvancePath Academics, a for-profit educational venture, of which he was also co-founder. Jason began his career at Bain & Company.
AppNexus announced today at its first-ever European Summit that two widely respected ad tech executives, Brandon Paine and Jerome Underhill, are joining the company at a time of rapid global expansion. Paine, a long-time DoubleClick/Google executive, enhances the global AppNexus leadership team as Vice President, Global Accounts, and Underhill, an accomplished Advertising.com/AOL alum, adds depth to the company’s European leadership team as Vice President, Services & Operations, EMEA.
Evolve Media’s CraveOnline announced today its upcoming plans for an all new online and offline destination surrounding E3 2013: Crave Invasion, sponsored by TNT’s “Falling Skies,” located just outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 11-13, 2013. This is the first event to kick off CraveOnline’s partnership with “Falling Skies,” which will continue with a Comic-Con event in July. Providing guests with a custom sci-fi experience, the Crave Invasion tent will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Upon entering the tent, attendees will immediately be immersed into the post-apocalyptic world of “Falling Skies.” Crave “Invaders” can make use of the “Alien Invasion” green screen photo booth, which produces photos that are both instantly printable and socially sharable. The images will also be gathered into a mosaic and featured on a giant 80-inch monitor inside the tent. Images will be featured on TNT’s “Falling Skies” website as well.
DG has struck a partnership making DG MediaMind the first global rich media platform for Chinese Internet service portal Tencent. The partnership will enable Tencent to deliver more sophisticated rich media advertisements with all of the benefits of third-party ad serving. DG MediaMind has customized its ad servers to be physically located in Mainland China and it allows publishers the flexibility to control how the ads are being published in compliance with their technology standards.
TapSense has announced that its mobile marketing platform M3 Cloud, has recorded ten billion marketing events this year and is on track to reach fifty billion events by next year. A complete vertical solution for retail, real estate, travel and finance apps, M3 Cloud has also expanded support for third-party services, enabling existing M3 Cloud customers to access sophisticated technology from partners such as UberMedia. The benefits of this program for marketers include a single point of integration for M3 Cloud customers to access third-party services; access to sophisticated demo, geo, and category targeting from partners such as UberMedia; data aggregation system for marketing programs such as retargeting, look-alike targeting and other audience segmentations; and certification process for third-party services to ensure an enterprise level of quality and security.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than