AFAIK: WhitePages, AppNexus, Evolve Media, DG MediaMind, Tencent, TapSense
WhitePages today announced that Jason Eglit (pictured) has joined its executive team as chief financial officer. He most recently served as principal at Bayside (H.I.G.) Capital, where he led investments across a variety of sectors, including retail financial services, industrial equipment, and telecommunications. Prior to H.I.G., Jason served as senior vice president of finance and operations at AdvancePath Academics, a for-profit educational venture, of which he was also co-founder. Jason began his career at Bain & Company.
AppNexus announced today at its first-ever European Summit that two widely respected ad tech executives, Brandon Paine and Jerome Underhill, are joining the company at a time of rapid global expansion. Paine, a long-time DoubleClick/Google executive, enhances the global AppNexus leadership team as Vice President, Global Accounts, and Underhill, an accomplished Advertising.com/AOL alum, adds depth to the company’s European leadership team as Vice President, Services & Operations, EMEA.
Evolve Media’s CraveOnline announced today its upcoming plans for an all new online and offline destination surrounding E3 2013: Crave Invasion, sponsored by TNT’s “Falling Skies,” located just outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 11-13, 2013. This is the first event to kick off CraveOnline’s partnership with “Falling Skies,” which will continue with a Comic-Con event in July. Providing guests with a custom sci-fi experience, the Crave Invasion tent will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Upon entering the tent, attendees will immediately be immersed into the post-apocalyptic world of “Falling Skies.” Crave “Invaders” can make use of the “Alien Invasion” green screen photo booth, which produces photos that are both instantly printable and socially sharable. The images will also be gathered into a mosaic and featured on a giant 80-inch monitor inside the tent. Images will be featured on TNT’s “Falling Skies” website as well.
DG has struck a partnership making DG MediaMind the first global rich media platform for Chinese Internet service portal Tencent. The partnership will enable Tencent to deliver more sophisticated rich media advertisements with all of the benefits of third-party ad serving. DG MediaMind has customized its ad servers to be physically located in Mainland China and it allows publishers the flexibility to control how the ads are being published in compliance with their technology standards.
TapSense has announced that its mobile marketing platform M3 Cloud, has recorded ten billion marketing events this year and is on track to reach fifty billion events by next year. A complete vertical solution for retail, real estate, travel and finance apps, M3 Cloud has also expanded support for third-party services, enabling existing M3 Cloud customers to access sophisticated technology from partners such as UberMedia. The benefits of this program for marketers include a single point of integration for M3 Cloud customers to access third-party services; access to sophisticated demo, geo, and category targeting from partners such as UberMedia; data aggregation system for marketing programs such as retargeting, look-alike targeting and other audience segmentations; and certification process for third-party services to ensure an enterprise level of quality and security.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Dave Smith: Bill: Thanks a ton for this. I couldn't agree more. But, I'd take it even one
- Social Media Marketing Tools for Small Business | mobilephonemarketingmethods.com: [...] 5 Successful Marketing Methods in the New Age of Digital Consumption ADOTAS, on Tue,
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand – ADOTAS | Iphones Store: [...] Permalink [...]
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr