AFAIK: WhitePages, AppNexus, Evolve Media, DG MediaMind, Tencent, TapSense
WhitePages today announced that Jason Eglit (pictured) has joined its executive team as chief financial officer. He most recently served as principal at Bayside (H.I.G.) Capital, where he led investments across a variety of sectors, including retail financial services, industrial equipment, and telecommunications. Prior to H.I.G., Jason served as senior vice president of finance and operations at AdvancePath Academics, a for-profit educational venture, of which he was also co-founder. Jason began his career at Bain & Company.
AppNexus announced today at its first-ever European Summit that two widely respected ad tech executives, Brandon Paine and Jerome Underhill, are joining the company at a time of rapid global expansion. Paine, a long-time DoubleClick/Google executive, enhances the global AppNexus leadership team as Vice President, Global Accounts, and Underhill, an accomplished Advertising.com/AOL alum, adds depth to the company’s European leadership team as Vice President, Services & Operations, EMEA.
Evolve Media’s CraveOnline announced today its upcoming plans for an all new online and offline destination surrounding E3 2013: Crave Invasion, sponsored by TNT’s “Falling Skies,” located just outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 11-13, 2013. This is the first event to kick off CraveOnline’s partnership with “Falling Skies,” which will continue with a Comic-Con event in July. Providing guests with a custom sci-fi experience, the Crave Invasion tent will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Upon entering the tent, attendees will immediately be immersed into the post-apocalyptic world of “Falling Skies.” Crave “Invaders” can make use of the “Alien Invasion” green screen photo booth, which produces photos that are both instantly printable and socially sharable. The images will also be gathered into a mosaic and featured on a giant 80-inch monitor inside the tent. Images will be featured on TNT’s “Falling Skies” website as well.
DG has struck a partnership making DG MediaMind the first global rich media platform for Chinese Internet service portal Tencent. The partnership will enable Tencent to deliver more sophisticated rich media advertisements with all of the benefits of third-party ad serving. DG MediaMind has customized its ad servers to be physically located in Mainland China and it allows publishers the flexibility to control how the ads are being published in compliance with their technology standards.
TapSense has announced that its mobile marketing platform M3 Cloud, has recorded ten billion marketing events this year and is on track to reach fifty billion events by next year. A complete vertical solution for retail, real estate, travel and finance apps, M3 Cloud has also expanded support for third-party services, enabling existing M3 Cloud customers to access sophisticated technology from partners such as UberMedia. The benefits of this program for marketers include a single point of integration for M3 Cloud customers to access third-party services; access to sophisticated demo, geo, and category targeting from partners such as UberMedia; data aggregation system for marketing programs such as retargeting, look-alike targeting and other audience segmentations; and certification process for third-party services to ensure an enterprise level of quality and security.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]