AFAIK (Part 2): Sociomantic Labs, youAPPi, Critical Mass, SiteSpect
ADOTAS — (continued from previous page)
Sociomantic Labs, a leader in intelligent display advertising solutions for eCommerce marketers, has announced that Charles Pitzer (pictured) will be joining the company as vice president of sales for North America. Pitzer has more than 25 years of sales experience, 14 of which have been concentrated in media with a focus on online advertising. He joins Sociomantic from Criteo. Previously Pitzer held positions at Specific Media, Advertising.com, and IDG Communications.
youAPPi, an innovator in mobile application distribution and content monetization, today announced it has secured $1 million in funding from Glilot Capital Partners, an Israeli-based early stage venture capital firm. Glilot is also opening up its professional network and vast experience to youAPPi, which will augment its investment in the company’s growth. The raised capital will specifically be used to extend youAPPi’s matching and mobile application recommendation algorithms and support marketing and sales expansion.
Critical Mass, an Omnicom digital marketing agency, is building its global network, opening a Latin American hub to address demand from global clients. At launch, Critical Mass Latin America will support HP with regional projects as part of its role as global digital agency of record. Critical Mass’ Latin America office is located in San Jose, Costa Rica, sharing space with The Hangar Interactive, a digital production facility wholly owned by the agency. Leading Critical Mass Latin America is Jaime Escobar, General Manager, who will report into COO John McLaughlin. Working with Jaime are Enrique Ottone, Creative Director and Miguel Alvarez, Technology Director.
SiteSpect, the leading provider of non-intrusive optimization solutions, has released a new solution called Origin Experiments. Unlike any other optimization solution on the market today, Origin Experiments enables the testing, optimization, and implementation of application changes that lead to quantifiable improvements in how a web or mobile site works, not just how it looks. For today’s complex sites, such as e-commerce sites, optimizing the user experience is no longer just about testing headlines, marketing copy, and hero shots. Under the site’s UI layer exists its features, functionality, algorithms, and infrastructure components, all of which provide the foundation for optimizing the user experience. These components can now be tested and optimized using SiteSpect Origin Experiments.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]