AFAIK (Part 2): Sociomantic Labs, youAPPi, Critical Mass, SiteSpect
ADOTAS — (continued from previous page)
Sociomantic Labs, a leader in intelligent display advertising solutions for eCommerce marketers, has announced that Charles Pitzer (pictured) will be joining the company as vice president of sales for North America. Pitzer has more than 25 years of sales experience, 14 of which have been concentrated in media with a focus on online advertising. He joins Sociomantic from Criteo. Previously Pitzer held positions at Specific Media, Advertising.com, and IDG Communications.
youAPPi, an innovator in mobile application distribution and content monetization, today announced it has secured $1 million in funding from Glilot Capital Partners, an Israeli-based early stage venture capital firm. Glilot is also opening up its professional network and vast experience to youAPPi, which will augment its investment in the company’s growth. The raised capital will specifically be used to extend youAPPi’s matching and mobile application recommendation algorithms and support marketing and sales expansion.
Critical Mass, an Omnicom digital marketing agency, is building its global network, opening a Latin American hub to address demand from global clients. At launch, Critical Mass Latin America will support HP with regional projects as part of its role as global digital agency of record. Critical Mass’ Latin America office is located in San Jose, Costa Rica, sharing space with The Hangar Interactive, a digital production facility wholly owned by the agency. Leading Critical Mass Latin America is Jaime Escobar, General Manager, who will report into COO John McLaughlin. Working with Jaime are Enrique Ottone, Creative Director and Miguel Alvarez, Technology Director.
SiteSpect, the leading provider of non-intrusive optimization solutions, has released a new solution called Origin Experiments. Unlike any other optimization solution on the market today, Origin Experiments enables the testing, optimization, and implementation of application changes that lead to quantifiable improvements in how a web or mobile site works, not just how it looks. For today’s complex sites, such as e-commerce sites, optimizing the user experience is no longer just about testing headlines, marketing copy, and hero shots. Under the site’s UI layer exists its features, functionality, algorithms, and infrastructure components, all of which provide the foundation for optimizing the user experience. These components can now be tested and optimized using SiteSpect Origin Experiments.
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than