AFAIK (Part 1): Clear Channel Outdoor, Acquisio, Visible World, FourthWall Media
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world, has announced the promotion of Pru Parkinson (pictured) to the newly created role of Global Chief Marketing Officer, with responsibility for the company’s brand marketing and internal communications. Pru joined CCO’s international division – Clear Channel International (CCI) – as Sales and Marketing Director in January 2010. Pru has 25 years’ experience in the industry, predominantly in creative and media agencies. She served as CEO at Universal McCann London, before co-founding Nylon, the WPP-owned communications planning business, in 2004. Prior to joining Clear Channel, Pru was Group Strategic Planning Director at Starcom MediaVest.
Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, announced today they will provide unique connector to Salesforce.com data that allows marketers to easily, and more effectively, keep track of their campaign performance, and make better-informed decisions on their PPC ad spends when bidding on B2B customer acquisition. Using this tool allows marketers to keep track of what happens to leads as they journey through the sales cycle, and to make adjustments to their campaigns as more relevant lead qualification data becomes available. Connecting this crucial data to other data sources, such as Marketo, Google AdWords conversion tracking and Google Analytics goals will give marketers and salespeople a unique insight into the value of a particular lead, and allow them to make bid management decisions based on the outcome of the sales process and the unique value of each customer, or type of customer.
Visible World, the leading provider of targeted television advertising solutions, and FourthWall Media™, the leading provider of cable platform technology and the largest independent source of set top box viewing data, announced today a partnership bringing together critical assets to maximize marketing effectiveness at scale. FourthWall is extending the capabilities of its EBIF platform to support Visible World’s addressable advertising solutions. FourthWall’s platform runs on Motorola, Cisco, and Pace hardware and is deployed in millions of homes with numerous cable operators. Through this joint effort, Visible World can turn on addressable advertising for the operators running the extended FourthWall platform and dramatically improve advertising effectiveness for the participating operators.
Leave a Comment
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial