AFAIK: Hawthorne Direct, Scripted.com, Adroit Digital, BrainShark, Softchoice, Yesmail, TruEffect
Hawthorne Direct, a full-service brand response advertising agency, has promoted Jessica Hawthorne-Castro (pictured) to Chief Operating Officer. The announcement was made today by Tim Hawthorne, Chairman/CEO and Founder of Hawthorne Direct. Representing the “next generation” of brand marketing experts, Hawthorne-Castro, Tim Hawthorne’s daughter, will remain based in the company’s Western Regional offices in Los Angeles. She first joined Hawthorne Direct in 2007 as an Account Executive. During the course of the past six years, she worked her way up the company’s corporate ladder, later becoming a Senior Account Executive, Director of Client Services, Director of Client Services & Operations, and most recently Vice President of Operations & Client Services. Prior to joining Hawthorne Direct, Hawthorne-Castro had been a successful television literary agent with William Morris Endeavor (formerly Endeavor), one of Hollywood’s top, full service talent agencies representing performers, writers, directors and producers for television and feature films. As the agent for an impressive list of WME’s top TV talent, she identified and negotiated opportunities for shows airing on all major broadcast and cable television networks. She also packaged key elements necessary to develop TV shows, working regularly with executives from CBS, Fox, NBC, HBO, USA, Bravo, and others. In this capacity, Hawthorne-Castro assisted the creators of a number of top-rated television programs, including “Entourage,” “The Office,” “Heroes,” “24” and “Law and Order,” to name a few.
Scripted.com, a marketplace for businesses to create high-quality content at scale, today announced $4.5 million in Series A financing led by Crosslink Capital and Redpoint Ventures. Chris Moore from Redpoint Ventures and Eric Chin from Crosslink Capital will be joining Scripted.com’s board as part of the financing. Also participating in this round are James Currier and Stan Chudnovsky from Ooga Labs, Branchout CEO Rick Marini, Bebo co-founder Michael Birch, Military.com co-founder Chris Michel and LA angel investor Paige Craig.
Advertising Decision Solutions (ADS), operator of the leading online advertising data cooperative, has rebranded as Adroit Digital. The new name reflects the company’s unique combination of audience marketing technology with skilled online data and advertising professionals. Adroit Digital helps marketers identify the best online audience for their products and services through the largest private online data co-op, which pools insights from all member organizations to build rich, detailed audience models. Advertisers can then leverage these models to buy media and prospect new customers across the web across multiple devices.
Leading sales enablement platform provider Brainshark, Inc. today announced a strategic partnership with Softchoice, a leading North American solutions and services provider. Through this partnership, Softchoice is authorized to resell and support Brainshark solutions, including SlideShark Team Edition, the award-winning, business-class version of Brainshark’s SlideShark app – the industry standard for showing PowerPoints properly on the iPad and iPhone. Brainshark’s products are now also available through Softchoice Cloud, a secure online platform that simplifies the purchase, deployment and management of cloud-based applications – allowing IT departments to serve as a cloud services brokerage within their organizations.
Yesmail Interactive, an Infogroup company which powers intelligent customer interactions, today announced its partnership with TruEffect, the leader in first-party ad targeting and measurement. TruEffect’s data-driven technology enables marketers to target their customers more effectively, improve ad performance, and increase conversion rates. The partnership between Yesmail and TruEffect will enable marketers to utilize data from their email program to optimize the performance and reach of their display ads by targeting only those prospects who have engaged with their brand’s messages. This allows marketers to develop behavior-based, multichannel campaigns and more accurately measure the effectiveness of these ads by leveraging what they know about their customers to target the right ad to the right person and improve overall performance.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and