AFAIK: Hawthorne Direct, Scripted.com, Adroit Digital, BrainShark, Softchoice, Yesmail, TruEffect
Hawthorne Direct, a full-service brand response advertising agency, has promoted Jessica Hawthorne-Castro (pictured) to Chief Operating Officer. The announcement was made today by Tim Hawthorne, Chairman/CEO and Founder of Hawthorne Direct. Representing the “next generation” of brand marketing experts, Hawthorne-Castro, Tim Hawthorne’s daughter, will remain based in the company’s Western Regional offices in Los Angeles. She first joined Hawthorne Direct in 2007 as an Account Executive. During the course of the past six years, she worked her way up the company’s corporate ladder, later becoming a Senior Account Executive, Director of Client Services, Director of Client Services & Operations, and most recently Vice President of Operations & Client Services. Prior to joining Hawthorne Direct, Hawthorne-Castro had been a successful television literary agent with William Morris Endeavor (formerly Endeavor), one of Hollywood’s top, full service talent agencies representing performers, writers, directors and producers for television and feature films. As the agent for an impressive list of WME’s top TV talent, she identified and negotiated opportunities for shows airing on all major broadcast and cable television networks. She also packaged key elements necessary to develop TV shows, working regularly with executives from CBS, Fox, NBC, HBO, USA, Bravo, and others. In this capacity, Hawthorne-Castro assisted the creators of a number of top-rated television programs, including “Entourage,” “The Office,” “Heroes,” “24” and “Law and Order,” to name a few.
Scripted.com, a marketplace for businesses to create high-quality content at scale, today announced $4.5 million in Series A financing led by Crosslink Capital and Redpoint Ventures. Chris Moore from Redpoint Ventures and Eric Chin from Crosslink Capital will be joining Scripted.com’s board as part of the financing. Also participating in this round are James Currier and Stan Chudnovsky from Ooga Labs, Branchout CEO Rick Marini, Bebo co-founder Michael Birch, Military.com co-founder Chris Michel and LA angel investor Paige Craig.
Advertising Decision Solutions (ADS), operator of the leading online advertising data cooperative, has rebranded as Adroit Digital. The new name reflects the company’s unique combination of audience marketing technology with skilled online data and advertising professionals. Adroit Digital helps marketers identify the best online audience for their products and services through the largest private online data co-op, which pools insights from all member organizations to build rich, detailed audience models. Advertisers can then leverage these models to buy media and prospect new customers across the web across multiple devices.
Leading sales enablement platform provider Brainshark, Inc. today announced a strategic partnership with Softchoice, a leading North American solutions and services provider. Through this partnership, Softchoice is authorized to resell and support Brainshark solutions, including SlideShark Team Edition, the award-winning, business-class version of Brainshark’s SlideShark app – the industry standard for showing PowerPoints properly on the iPad and iPhone. Brainshark’s products are now also available through Softchoice Cloud, a secure online platform that simplifies the purchase, deployment and management of cloud-based applications – allowing IT departments to serve as a cloud services brokerage within their organizations.
Yesmail Interactive, an Infogroup company which powers intelligent customer interactions, today announced its partnership with TruEffect, the leader in first-party ad targeting and measurement. TruEffect’s data-driven technology enables marketers to target their customers more effectively, improve ad performance, and increase conversion rates. The partnership between Yesmail and TruEffect will enable marketers to utilize data from their email program to optimize the performance and reach of their display ads by targeting only those prospects who have engaged with their brand’s messages. This allows marketers to develop behavior-based, multichannel campaigns and more accurately measure the effectiveness of these ads by leveraging what they know about their customers to target the right ad to the right person and improve overall performance.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]