Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop
Here are the results:
- Cookie (98%).
- Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%).
- In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%).
- Internal proprietary solution (0%).
This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in mobile: Cookie, In App Identifier (Android ID, Apple IDFA) , Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth, or Internal proprietary solution?” We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council