Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop
Here are the results:
- Cookie (98%).
- Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%).
- In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%).
- Internal proprietary solution (0%).
This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in mobile: Cookie, In App Identifier (Android ID, Apple IDFA) , Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth, or Internal proprietary solution?” We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead Supply-Side Platform