Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop
Here are the results:
- Cookie (98%).
- Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%).
- In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%).
- Internal proprietary solution (0%).
This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in mobile: Cookie, In App Identifier (Android ID, Apple IDFA) , Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth, or Internal proprietary solution?” We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office