Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop
Here are the results:
- Cookie (98%).
- Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%).
- In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%).
- Internal proprietary solution (0%).
This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in mobile: Cookie, In App Identifier (Android ID, Apple IDFA) , Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth, or Internal proprietary solution?” We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd
- BrightRoll Insights Introduces Advanced Research and Reporting for Programmatic Video
- Taykey Raises $15 Million In Latest Funding Round, Brings Total Funding Up To $32 Million To Date
- Digimind Partners with Hootsuite to Provide Powerful Social Listening and Engagement Platform