Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop
Here are the results:
- Cookie (98%).
- Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%).
- In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%).
- Internal proprietary solution (0%).
This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in mobile: Cookie, In App Identifier (Android ID, Apple IDFA) , Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth, or Internal proprietary solution?” We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail