Video from the Westchester Digital Summit
ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y. Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the summit was organized by Silverback Social.
Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the keynote speech. Other guest speakers included Bernard Steiner, Founder and CEO of Steiner Sports; Dari Alexander, author and news anchor for Fox 5, New York; Mike Edelhart, CEO of The Tomorrow Project; David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor; and David Honig, Senior Director at Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Below: Adotas Reporter Larissa Lohman took to the exhibition floor to interview representatives from many of the 30-plus companies that hosted booths at the event.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Power of Customer Success Software
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent