Study: Popularity of Geo-Precise Mobile Targeting More Than Doubles YoY
ADOTAS — Today, xAd, a leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, released its Q1 mobile trend report.
- The popularity of geo-precise mobile targeting more than doubled in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012, which indicates heavy adoption of accurate location-based mobile advertising.
- The top verticals/industries currently leveraging the power of mobile-location based advertising.
- The top “mobile targeted” U.S. cities — i.e. where accurate location-based mobile advertising is being used the most and more.
- How Pinkberry is leveraging geo-precise mobile advertising to increase store foot traffic.
To download xAd’s Mobile Performance Stats Q1 2013 report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer
- White Ops Expands Product Portfolio to Stop Fraud with Real-Time Prevention
- Twitter Publisher Network Is Now Twitter Audience Platform