Study: Popularity of Geo-Precise Mobile Targeting More Than Doubles YoY
ADOTAS — Today, xAd, a leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, released its Q1 mobile trend report.
- The popularity of geo-precise mobile targeting more than doubled in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012, which indicates heavy adoption of accurate location-based mobile advertising.
- The top verticals/industries currently leveraging the power of mobile-location based advertising.
- The top “mobile targeted” U.S. cities — i.e. where accurate location-based mobile advertising is being used the most and more.
- How Pinkberry is leveraging geo-precise mobile advertising to increase store foot traffic.
To download xAd’s Mobile Performance Stats Q1 2013 report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads