Study: Popularity of Geo-Precise Mobile Targeting More Than Doubles YoY
ADOTAS — Today, xAd, a leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, released its Q1 mobile trend report.
- The popularity of geo-precise mobile targeting more than doubled in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012, which indicates heavy adoption of accurate location-based mobile advertising.
- The top verticals/industries currently leveraging the power of mobile-location based advertising.
- The top “mobile targeted” U.S. cities — i.e. where accurate location-based mobile advertising is being used the most and more.
- How Pinkberry is leveraging geo-precise mobile advertising to increase store foot traffic.
To download xAd’s Mobile Performance Stats Q1 2013 report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- YouTube Unveils New Look for Mobile Site and Apps
- VidCon Creativity, Community & Fanatic Fans
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-25th
- Frederic Joseph Joins S4M; Adadyn Appoints Senior Execs; Full Circle CRM Changes Name to Full Circle Insights
- Brands and Retailers Are Searching, Searching: Who Will Find the Pot of Gold?