Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO
Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor.
A week later, All Things D is reporting that Tremor has officially filed for its IPO and should begin actively wooing investors next month.
We can’t say whether Tremor’s showing in our poll was the final catalyst, but we can’t help but like the way the whole scenario played out. :)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy