Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO
Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor.
A week later, All Things D is reporting that Tremor has officially filed for its IPO and should begin actively wooing investors next month.
We can’t say whether Tremor’s showing in our poll was the final catalyst, but we can’t help but like the way the whole scenario played out. :)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- RedPoint Global Software, Now In Azure Marketplace
- Look & Learn: KFC Celebrates 50 Years With High Cross-Channel Reach
- Mike Zaneis Becomes Permanent President & CEO of Trustworthy Accountability Group
- Media Rating Council Issues “Invalid Traffic Detection And Filtration Guidelines” For Public Comment
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd