Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO
Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor.
A week later, All Things D is reporting that Tremor has officially filed for its IPO and should begin actively wooing investors next month.
We can’t say whether Tremor’s showing in our poll was the final catalyst, but we can’t help but like the way the whole scenario played out.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality
- Portal A Taps Former Electus Executive Evan Bregman to Head Original Content