Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO
Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor.
A week later, All Things D is reporting that Tremor has officially filed for its IPO and should begin actively wooing investors next month.
We can’t say whether Tremor’s showing in our poll was the final catalyst, but we can’t help but like the way the whole scenario played out. :)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut