New AdStation Program Offers Free Mobile Optimization for All CPA Advertisers
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Today AdStation, Adknowledge’s email channel, announced the launch of its new “Mobile Optimization Initiative,” a program giving members of the company’s advertising network free optimization of their CPA creatives in order to increase mobile conversions. AdStation testing has shown 20% – 40% increases in conversions with creatives optimized for mobile, and is now making these advances available to all advertisers in the AdStation network.
“We are thrilled to be doing this for our advertisers,” said Matt Hoggatt, General Manager of AdStation. “We’ve been running CPA ads optimized for mobile for the past several months and experiencing fantastic results throughout the testing process. We couldn’t wait to begin optimizing all of the CPA creatives for our advertising partners within the network.”
AdStation has also made it a priority throughout the process to maintain brand integrity, as well as the look and feel of the original CPA ads. The changes are mostly technical in nature and end up being indistinguishable from the original creatives to end consumers. These new optimized creatives have been assembled and tested in-house by AdStation’s award-winning design team, and were optimized to display equally well on tablets and mobile devices. And because the ads are entirely new, they are free of fingerprinting issues that plague traditional online advertising, something that has caused deliverability issues for many networks.
“AdStation is happy to do this for its advertisers,” Hoggatt said. “If optimizing their ads for mobile makes them more money, that benefits AdStation, as well. Our team works hard to ensure that the original look and feel of the ads don’t change, keeping everyone happy. It’s a total win-win.”
AdStation mobile optimization revolutionizes current landing pages with complementary solutions promising increased conversions, better user experience, improved call-to-click button utilization, the ability to fill out lead generation forms without zoom capabilities, simpler content navigation, and more.
For more information about the Mobile Optimization Initiative or to sign up for the AdStation Advertiser Network, visit http://www.adstation.com/asl01/
AdStation, Adknowledge’s email network channel, is the leader in email advertising and data monetization. Featuring a response-based targeting system that processes 20 billion calculations a day to match offers to precisely targeted consumers, AdStation delivers industry-leading yields on a fully outsourced or strategically integrated basis via a comprehensive performance advertising solution, reaching more than 400 million unique users. Boasting real-time statistics, targeting driven deliverability and custom creatives, AdStation maintains consistently high-quality conversions resulting in industry leading ROI. For more information about AdStation, visit www.adstation.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than