Marin Software Announces Platform Enhancements for Facebook Advertisers
SAN FRANCISCO, May 07, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marin Software, provider of a leading revenue acquisition management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced new capabilities that enable marketers to significantly improve revenue outcomes on Facebook. Marin enables marketers to efficiently target audiences, analyze performance and optimize Facebook ads, saving time and improving financial performance.
Facebook, in an effort to monetize their platform, regularly introduces and offers numerous ad formats and marketing options. Even the most sophisticated digital marketers are challenged by the shifting opportunity on the emerging site due to the complexity of ad types, sizes, possible creative combinations, and lack of proven best practices.
Marin clients optimizing Facebook advertising are reaping higher returns than on other publisher sites due to the greenfield opportunity and relative lack of competition. In addition, they are uncovering unique Facebook techniques that are helping them further optimize ROI.
Marin Software delivers new Facebook ad management capabilities designed specifically to improve revenue outcomes on Facebook. New features include:
- Facebook Campaign Wizard: Facebook users quickly tune out when repeatedly delivered the same ads making it imperative that advertisers present a variety of ads in order to avoid “ad blindness”. Marin’s new Facebook Campaign Wizard enables marketers to quickly and easily create Facebook campaigns at scale. By entering just a few variables such as headline text, images, and targets, marketers are guided through a visual workflow that enables them to instantly create numerous ads that are relevant to the campaign’s target audience in any chosen Facebook format.
- Creative Rotation Optimization and Reporting: Marin’s new Facebook Creative Rotation provides advertisers with the ability to rotate ad units at a campaign level, independent of ad type. This enables marketers to rotate different creative within a single ad type or even rotate ads across different ad types, which automates the manual task of identifying high performing ads within any given campaign.
- Bidding Enhancements for Facebook: Marin’s patented bidding algorithm allows Facebook marketers to maximize any financial or social metric at any cost efficiency threshold. The result is decreased costs and increased performance since advertisers can now automatically maximize return for any objective across the purchase funnel.
- Single Interface View of Facebook Results: Marin offers social advertisers the ability to see the full spectrum of their Facebook results in a single interface. Marin tracks attribution and provides clear visibility into financial and social objectives. The ability to integrate both online and offline revenue from any source and display it against the array of social metrics Facebook has available helps marketers understand how user engagement on Facebook translates into revenue.
“Facebook ranks as one of the top destinations on the Internet and offers advertisers numerous opportunities to target and engage consumers,” said Chris Lien (pictured), CEO at Marin Software. “The key to maximizing revenue through Facebook ads is to find the right mix of ad types, content, bids and audience. Through Marin Software’s platform, Facebook advertisers gain a complete workflow, analysis and optimization solution.”
About Marin Software
Marin provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin’s products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than