Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York
The central hub of the festival is the IWNY HQ at the Metropolitan Pavilion (125 W. 18th St.) in the heart of Silicon Alley. The HQ will bring together 10,000 attendees for four days of celebrity keynotes and lively panel discussions on two live-streamed stages, workshops and tutorials in the official IWNY classroom, dozens of interactive displays, a screening room (new for this year), media center, a café and a lounge. There will be deeper dive, co-located conferences — literally upstairs and next door — on areas such as healthcare & technology. The IWNY HQ is open from Monday, May 20-Thursday, May 23.
Here’s what people are reporting on #IWNY from the Twitterverse:
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks
- Lotame’s Data Stream to Provide Rich, Scalable Consumer Data