Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York
The central hub of the festival is the IWNY HQ at the Metropolitan Pavilion (125 W. 18th St.) in the heart of Silicon Alley. The HQ will bring together 10,000 attendees for four days of celebrity keynotes and lively panel discussions on two live-streamed stages, workshops and tutorials in the official IWNY classroom, dozens of interactive displays, a screening room (new for this year), media center, a café and a lounge. There will be deeper dive, co-located conferences — literally upstairs and next door — on areas such as healthcare & technology. The IWNY HQ is open from Monday, May 20-Thursday, May 23.
Here’s what people are reporting on #IWNY from the Twitterverse:
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing!
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media