Larissa’s Picks to Click: Ad Tech, Domino’s Pizza Live, Mother’s Day Ads
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Classes are officially over for the Spring semester! Only 2 finals stand between me and summer vacation. Wish me luck.
- Digiday looks at advertising technology. Why is it causing headaches and why are publishers and advertisers stressing over ad tech’s “early days?”
- Domino’s Pizza is launching a new campaign allowing viewers to watch the dough rolling live from their Salt Lake City location. This campaign is just one more way Domino’s is revamping its brand (via ClickZ).
- Ad Week takes a look at the heartwarming Mother’s Day ads from Google and ASUS.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences