Larissa’s Picks to Click: Ad Tech, Domino’s Pizza Live, Mother’s Day Ads
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Classes are officially over for the Spring semester! Only 2 finals stand between me and summer vacation. Wish me luck.
- Digiday looks at advertising technology. Why is it causing headaches and why are publishers and advertisers stressing over ad tech’s “early days?”
- Domino’s Pizza is launching a new campaign allowing viewers to watch the dough rolling live from their Salt Lake City location. This campaign is just one more way Domino’s is revamping its brand (via ClickZ).
- Ad Week takes a look at the heartwarming Mother’s Day ads from Google and ASUS.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day
- PushSpring Partners with MediaMath Allowing for Mobile Audience Activation Across Top-Ranking DSP
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud