Larissa’s Picks to Click: Ad Tech, Domino’s Pizza Live, Mother’s Day Ads
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Classes are officially over for the Spring semester! Only 2 finals stand between me and summer vacation. Wish me luck.
- Digiday looks at advertising technology. Why is it causing headaches and why are publishers and advertisers stressing over ad tech’s “early days?”
- Domino’s Pizza is launching a new campaign allowing viewers to watch the dough rolling live from their Salt Lake City location. This campaign is just one more way Domino’s is revamping its brand (via ClickZ).
- Ad Week takes a look at the heartwarming Mother’s Day ads from Google and ASUS.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba