First-Ever Westchester Digital Summit Set For Tomorrow
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people.
These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, businesses and entrepreneurs outside of the metropolitan hubs. All but one, that is.
The goal of the Westchester Digital Summit is to break away from the cities and branch out the opportunities to the locals.
“I took it upon myself to create this opportunity for the many local business owners and entrepreneurs that truly stand to benefit from having this caliber of knowledge and insight right in their own backyard,” said Chris Dessi, Chief Executive Officer of Silverback Social. “This was the inspiration for the summit, and it will change the face of business in Westchester forever.”
Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the opportunities the Westchester Digital Summit offers are endless.
The Summit, to be held Tuesday, May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y., will “be a global gathering of the most innovative minds in the digital economy today, bringing celebrities, global digital marketers and the most compelling industry personalities impacting the digital world today” said Dessi.
Attendees ranging from high school to experts will have the opportunity to interact with media personalities, celebrities, former professional athletes, authors and many more. Representatives from companies such as Facebook, Ogilvy, Sports Illustrated, Fox News and The New York Times will also be present for networking opportunities. (Adotas is a co-sponsor of the event.)
Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk (pictured) will be delivering the keynote speech. Other guest speakers include Mike Edelhart, CEO of The Tomorrow Project; David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor; and David Honig, Senior Director at Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
In addition, there will be exhibitor booths for local businesses as well as “fun presenters who will help make the event unique” said Dessi. Without giving too much away, let’s just say there will be beer and free massages.
Creature comforts aside, the Westchester Digital Summit is one conference you won’t want to miss.
For tickets and more information, click here.
- Pingback from Photo Album: Westchester Digital Summit
- Pingback from Video from the Westchester Digital Summit
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than