First-Ever Westchester Digital Summit Set For Tomorrow
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people.
These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, businesses and entrepreneurs outside of the metropolitan hubs. All but one, that is.
The goal of the Westchester Digital Summit is to break away from the cities and branch out the opportunities to the locals.
“I took it upon myself to create this opportunity for the many local business owners and entrepreneurs that truly stand to benefit from having this caliber of knowledge and insight right in their own backyard,” said Chris Dessi, Chief Executive Officer of Silverback Social. “This was the inspiration for the summit, and it will change the face of business in Westchester forever.”
Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the opportunities the Westchester Digital Summit offers are endless.
The Summit, to be held Tuesday, May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y., will “be a global gathering of the most innovative minds in the digital economy today, bringing celebrities, global digital marketers and the most compelling industry personalities impacting the digital world today” said Dessi.
Attendees ranging from high school to experts will have the opportunity to interact with media personalities, celebrities, former professional athletes, authors and many more. Representatives from companies such as Facebook, Ogilvy, Sports Illustrated, Fox News and The New York Times will also be present for networking opportunities. (Adotas is a co-sponsor of the event.)
Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk (pictured) will be delivering the keynote speech. Other guest speakers include Mike Edelhart, CEO of The Tomorrow Project; David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor; and David Honig, Senior Director at Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
In addition, there will be exhibitor booths for local businesses as well as “fun presenters who will help make the event unique” said Dessi. Without giving too much away, let’s just say there will be beer and free massages.
Creature comforts aside, the Westchester Digital Summit is one conference you won’t want to miss.
For tickets and more information, click here.
- Pingback from Photo Album: Westchester Digital Summit
- Pingback from Video from the Westchester Digital Summit
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]