Digitas, Outrigger Media Partner to ID Emerging YouTube Talent
NEW YORK, May 2, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digitas, a digitally led, global integrated brand agency, today announced an exclusive partnership with Outrigger Media to develop an industry-first measurement product that identifies emerging creative talent on the YouTube platform.
The Emerging Talent Tracker will leverage data and logic from Outrigger’s OpenSlate platform to identify YouTube channels with strong positive growth characteristics across measures of engagement, reach, and influence.
OpenSlate, a video content analytics platform, tracks data for more than 50,000 professionally produced channels on YouTube and measures each channel’s ability to attract and influence an audience. The Emerging Talent Tracker is being made exclusively available to Digitas and its clients.
“We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Outrigger Media and the OpenSlate platform,” says John McCarus, SVP, Content Practice Lead, Digitas. “The Emerging Talent Tracker is a game-changing predictive analytics product that will, for the first time, allow us to identify new talents on the YouTube platform before they break. Our brands and Hollywood partners will now have a huge leg up on the world’s most important discovery platform.”
The Emerging Talent Tracker monitors audience and engagement data for more than 25 million videos on YouTube, focusing on characteristics that are predictive of future success at the channel level. The product will launch in June 2013.
“Our partnership with Digitas is exciting because we’re developing a product that has both immediate value and long term potential,” said Mike Henry, Outrigger’s CEO. “The Emerging Talent Tracker will help Digitas and their clients find and engage content producers on a very granular level, and in a more nascent stage of development.”
DigitasLBi, the leading, “most complete” global digital agency network partners with some of the foremost marketers and brands in the world. Also a top ten global agency, DigitasLBi comprises of 5,700 best-in-class digital and technology experts in 25 countries around the world.
In 2012, Digitas and LBi received a combined total of over 200 awards globally including two Cannes Lions Grand Prix’s and SXSW People’s Choice Award. Digitas was also recently named OMMA Agency of the Year 2012 and LBi UK Digital Agency of the Year 2012 by Marketing magazine. Digitas USA operates the brand content platform, The Third Act: producers of first and most well renowned event on digital content, The NewFront.
With sister agencies Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, Denuo and Razorfish, DigitasLBi is a member of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Groupe [listed on the Euronext Paris Exchange - FR0000130577 - and part of the CAC 40 index] is the world’s third largest communications group. With activities spanning 104 countries on five continents, Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of advertising services. Web site: www.publicisgroupe.com
About Outrigger Media
Outrigger Media Inc. develops products and services for the online video ecosystem. Since launching in 2009, the company has worked across a wide range of producers and with dozens of blue chip advertisers. The company’s focus on developing better metrics to value content in the native digital video space led to the launch of OpenSlate, a marketplace platform connecting innovative brands and qualified producers at scale. With OpenSlate, and its proprietary SlateScore™, Outrigger has introduced the definitive measure for valuing online video content. For more information, visit www.OutriggerMedia.com. To explore more than 50,000 online video channels, visit www.openslatestudios.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial