Digitas, Outrigger Media Partner to ID Emerging YouTube Talent
NEW YORK, May 2, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digitas, a digitally led, global integrated brand agency, today announced an exclusive partnership with Outrigger Media to develop an industry-first measurement product that identifies emerging creative talent on the YouTube platform.
The Emerging Talent Tracker will leverage data and logic from Outrigger’s OpenSlate platform to identify YouTube channels with strong positive growth characteristics across measures of engagement, reach, and influence.
OpenSlate, a video content analytics platform, tracks data for more than 50,000 professionally produced channels on YouTube and measures each channel’s ability to attract and influence an audience. The Emerging Talent Tracker is being made exclusively available to Digitas and its clients.
“We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Outrigger Media and the OpenSlate platform,” says John McCarus, SVP, Content Practice Lead, Digitas. “The Emerging Talent Tracker is a game-changing predictive analytics product that will, for the first time, allow us to identify new talents on the YouTube platform before they break. Our brands and Hollywood partners will now have a huge leg up on the world’s most important discovery platform.”
The Emerging Talent Tracker monitors audience and engagement data for more than 25 million videos on YouTube, focusing on characteristics that are predictive of future success at the channel level. The product will launch in June 2013.
“Our partnership with Digitas is exciting because we’re developing a product that has both immediate value and long term potential,” said Mike Henry, Outrigger’s CEO. “The Emerging Talent Tracker will help Digitas and their clients find and engage content producers on a very granular level, and in a more nascent stage of development.”
DigitasLBi, the leading, “most complete” global digital agency network partners with some of the foremost marketers and brands in the world. Also a top ten global agency, DigitasLBi comprises of 5,700 best-in-class digital and technology experts in 25 countries around the world.
In 2012, Digitas and LBi received a combined total of over 200 awards globally including two Cannes Lions Grand Prix’s and SXSW People’s Choice Award. Digitas was also recently named OMMA Agency of the Year 2012 and LBi UK Digital Agency of the Year 2012 by Marketing magazine. Digitas USA operates the brand content platform, The Third Act: producers of first and most well renowned event on digital content, The NewFront.
With sister agencies Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, Denuo and Razorfish, DigitasLBi is a member of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Groupe [listed on the Euronext Paris Exchange - FR0000130577 - and part of the CAC 40 index] is the world’s third largest communications group. With activities spanning 104 countries on five continents, Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of advertising services. Web site: www.publicisgroupe.com
About Outrigger Media
Outrigger Media Inc. develops products and services for the online video ecosystem. Since launching in 2009, the company has worked across a wide range of producers and with dozens of blue chip advertisers. The company’s focus on developing better metrics to value content in the native digital video space led to the launch of OpenSlate, a marketplace platform connecting innovative brands and qualified producers at scale. With OpenSlate, and its proprietary SlateScore™, Outrigger has introduced the definitive measure for valuing online video content. For more information, visit www.OutriggerMedia.com. To explore more than 50,000 online video channels, visit www.openslatestudios.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]