Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card
ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the launch of its new Lead Generation Card represents a major milestone in the evolution of both the microblogging site and performance marketing. Lead Generation Cards are part of the suite of Twitter Cards, which are essentially expanded tweets that allow organizations and businesses to promote their content and offers.
For Twitter, it is a recognition that engagement and social media buzz are great but the days of advertisers being able to live solely off of that as justification for investing in social media campaigns are quickly coming to a close. As Twitter said in announcing the new direct marketing offering, the key goal for many marketers “boils down to one more theme: generating leads and ultimately driving purchases.” We couldn’t agree more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Identity Management in a Data-Driven World
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads