Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card
ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the launch of its new Lead Generation Card represents a major milestone in the evolution of both the microblogging site and performance marketing. Lead Generation Cards are part of the suite of Twitter Cards, which are essentially expanded tweets that allow organizations and businesses to promote their content and offers.
For Twitter, it is a recognition that engagement and social media buzz are great but the days of advertisers being able to live solely off of that as justification for investing in social media campaigns are quickly coming to a close. As Twitter said in announcing the new direct marketing offering, the key goal for many marketers “boils down to one more theme: generating leads and ultimately driving purchases.” We couldn’t agree more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content
- Cutting the Cord: What It Means For Advertisers & Broadcast and Cable TV