Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card
ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the launch of its new Lead Generation Card represents a major milestone in the evolution of both the microblogging site and performance marketing. Lead Generation Cards are part of the suite of Twitter Cards, which are essentially expanded tweets that allow organizations and businesses to promote their content and offers.
For Twitter, it is a recognition that engagement and social media buzz are great but the days of advertisers being able to live solely off of that as justification for investing in social media campaigns are quickly coming to a close. As Twitter said in announcing the new direct marketing offering, the key goal for many marketers “boils down to one more theme: generating leads and ultimately driving purchases.” We couldn’t agree more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st
- 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain
- Video Syndication Then and Now: An Industry Legacy By Default
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing