Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation
ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined in a visual manner, but Pinterest recently took the next step of making specific pins even richer with information. Appropriately titled as “rich pins”, they provide the information users are immediately interested in directly below the pin. The update is currently only available in three defined categories, Products, Recipes and Movies, with each topic bringing their own wealth of knowledge to the table.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-25th
- Brands and Retailers Are Searching, Searching: Who Will Find the Pot of Gold?
- “Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
- Do More Programmatic Ads Mean Less Viewability?