Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation
ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined in a visual manner, but Pinterest recently took the next step of making specific pins even richer with information. Appropriately titled as “rich pins”, they provide the information users are immediately interested in directly below the pin. The update is currently only available in three defined categories, Products, Recipes and Movies, with each topic bringing their own wealth of knowledge to the table.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report