AFAIK: Tommy Page, Pandora, Celtra, Lotame, Newsy, About.com, SourceKnowlege
Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into branded content and offline experiential marketing. Page’s immediate focus is to expand artist development programming through both branded content, such as the Legends & Icons series and Off The Map, as well as live music experiences like Pandora Presents and the upcoming “Live on Pier 26” summer concert series, which takes place at Hudson River Park in New York City and will feature headline acts such as OneRepublic, Fun. and The Specials. A graduate of New York University’s Stern School of Business, Page is also a songwriter/recording artist. He has recorded nine studio albums, which had collective sales of more than three million units worldwide. His song, “I’ll Be Your Everything,” reached the top of Billboard’s Hot 100 singles in June 1990.
Celtra Inc. today released all five of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Mobile Rising Stars into its award-winning AdCreator 3 platform. Celtra has also certified these formats across a wide range of publishers and ad networks. Celtra tailored its Rising Stars offering to provide as robust an experience possible within the IAB guidelines. Focusing on the Slider and Pull as flagship formats, Celtra added a breadth of richness to these two formats that make them unique to the AdCreator 3 platform. Celtra’s Mobile Rising Stars are comprised of the following formats:
- Pull: Vertically pulls a full screen ad experience over the publisher content.
- Slider: Slide banner to show or close ad.
- Sticky Banner: Dynamically locks to designated area.
- Filmstrip: Multi-panel, scrollable vertical or horizontal ad.
- Full Page Flex: Full screen experience that accommodates both portrait and landscape orientation.
Lotame Solutions, Inc., the global leader in unifying data management, announced the launch of Crowd Syndicate™, a new and sophisticated data management solution that gives publishers, ad networks and brands a permission-based system with the ability to share first-party data in a safe and secure way. Available to any existing or new Lotame client, Crowd Syndicate further expands data available within Crowd Control®, Lotame’s feature-rich DMP, by providing publishers and brands with enhanced control over peer-to-peer sharing of first-party data. Crowd Syndicate offers publishers added control features and access to premium data sets that have been previously unavailable to them.
Newsy, the multisource online and mobile video news network, has added high quality evergreen videos to its suite of services. By creating videos for About.com, the provider of content that helps users solve large and small needs in everyday life, Newsy helps meet the growing demand for high-quality video. Working and coordinating in real time with About.com’s editors to identify topics, Newsy producers deliver compelling, advertising-friendly videos on subjects that range from biographical to educational to tutorial. Recent videos include ‘How to Change a Tire,’ ‘What is a Pedicure?’ and a profile of Steve Jobs.
SourceKnowledge, has announced the launch of its Real-Time Bidding (RTB) Video ad serving platform. The OpenRTB Compliant API enables programmatic access by Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Agency Trading Desks and private ad exchanges. Advertisers are now able to bid on a per impression basis, leading to greater decision making in real-time therefore improving campaign performance as well as cost efficiency and reach.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and