AFAIK: Tommy Page, Pandora, Celtra, Lotame, Newsy, About.com, SourceKnowlege
Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into branded content and offline experiential marketing. Page’s immediate focus is to expand artist development programming through both branded content, such as the Legends & Icons series and Off The Map, as well as live music experiences like Pandora Presents and the upcoming “Live on Pier 26” summer concert series, which takes place at Hudson River Park in New York City and will feature headline acts such as OneRepublic, Fun. and The Specials. A graduate of New York University’s Stern School of Business, Page is also a songwriter/recording artist. He has recorded nine studio albums, which had collective sales of more than three million units worldwide. His song, “I’ll Be Your Everything,” reached the top of Billboard’s Hot 100 singles in June 1990.
Celtra Inc. today released all five of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Mobile Rising Stars into its award-winning AdCreator 3 platform. Celtra has also certified these formats across a wide range of publishers and ad networks. Celtra tailored its Rising Stars offering to provide as robust an experience possible within the IAB guidelines. Focusing on the Slider and Pull as flagship formats, Celtra added a breadth of richness to these two formats that make them unique to the AdCreator 3 platform. Celtra’s Mobile Rising Stars are comprised of the following formats:
- Pull: Vertically pulls a full screen ad experience over the publisher content.
- Slider: Slide banner to show or close ad.
- Sticky Banner: Dynamically locks to designated area.
- Filmstrip: Multi-panel, scrollable vertical or horizontal ad.
- Full Page Flex: Full screen experience that accommodates both portrait and landscape orientation.
Lotame Solutions, Inc., the global leader in unifying data management, announced the launch of Crowd Syndicate™, a new and sophisticated data management solution that gives publishers, ad networks and brands a permission-based system with the ability to share first-party data in a safe and secure way. Available to any existing or new Lotame client, Crowd Syndicate further expands data available within Crowd Control®, Lotame’s feature-rich DMP, by providing publishers and brands with enhanced control over peer-to-peer sharing of first-party data. Crowd Syndicate offers publishers added control features and access to premium data sets that have been previously unavailable to them.
Newsy, the multisource online and mobile video news network, has added high quality evergreen videos to its suite of services. By creating videos for About.com, the provider of content that helps users solve large and small needs in everyday life, Newsy helps meet the growing demand for high-quality video. Working and coordinating in real time with About.com’s editors to identify topics, Newsy producers deliver compelling, advertising-friendly videos on subjects that range from biographical to educational to tutorial. Recent videos include ‘How to Change a Tire,’ ‘What is a Pedicure?’ and a profile of Steve Jobs.
SourceKnowledge, has announced the launch of its Real-Time Bidding (RTB) Video ad serving platform. The OpenRTB Compliant API enables programmatic access by Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Agency Trading Desks and private ad exchanges. Advertisers are now able to bid on a per impression basis, leading to greater decision making in real-time therefore improving campaign performance as well as cost efficiency and reach.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use