AFAIK: Skyword, MEDIA iQ, Organic, Widen, VigLink
Skyword has announced the appointment of seasoned digital agency executive Robert Murray (pictured), formerly of iProspect, as its new President. Skyword aims to leverage Murray’s proven track record scaling high-growth startups into global powerhouses and experience leading one of the top digital performance agencies in the world. His direction will help Skyword aggressively expand its reach while continuing to deliver solutions that empower brand marketers, agencies and publishers to produce quality content that reaches today’s consumers via search and social channels.
Paul Silver has joined MEDIA iQ in the newly created role of Global Strategy Director before the end of the month. Silver, formerly Head Of Product, EMEA at Vivaki, has been one of the pioneering forces behind the growth of RTB and the evaluation of digital display.
Digital agency Organic today announced the appointment of Sarah Montague to SVP, General Manager, Organic San Francisco. In her new position, Montague will report to Chief Client Officer Joe DiMeglio, and oversee Organic staff and accounts based out of the San Francisco office, including Nike, Quaker and Nature’s Way. Montague most recently worked as SVP, Director of Client Services, Digitas.
Arla Foods, a global leader in dairy and organic foods, today announced the selection of Widen for its digital asset management needs. With sales offices in over 30 countries and distribution in more than 100 countries, the Denmark-based dairy cooperative needed a cost-efficient brand management solution conducive to decentralized advertising operations.
VigLink, a leading native content monetization platform, today announced that their automated link insertion product, VigLink Insert, has achieved a 57% increase in click-through rates, an eightfold increase in top website earnings, and over 200% growth in both users and retailers over the last eleven months. Between June 2012 and February 2013, average click-through rates for links inserted by VigLink climbed from 0.86% to 1.35%, while average earnings for top VigLink Insert websites climbed 824%. Over the same time period, the number of sites using VigLinkInsert grew by 215% and the number of eligible retailers grew by 250%.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than