AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop
Poptent, the leading social video creation company connecting major global brands and agencies with a growing network of 65,000 independent filmmakers, today announced the hiring of Nick Pahade (pictured) as CEO. The appointment is effective June 3, 2013. Pahade will be based in Poptent’s Philadelphia headquarters and will spend much of his time expanding the company’s presence in New York City, spearheading Poptent’s efforts to address surging demand by both brands and agencies for well-produced video content with authentic voice. Pahade most recently served as President and CEO of Initiative North America, one of the Interpublic Group’s two worldwide media networks and part of the company’s Mediabrands unit. He previously served as CEO of digital media management platform Traffiq and before that was president of TrueAction – part of e-commerce and online tech provider GSI Commerce. Pahade also served as President of Denuo, Publicis’ digital and futures practice. Additionally, he co-founded Beyond Interactive Inc. which he successfully sold to Grey Global Group/WPP. He also led Mediacom Digital as its Managing Director.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings today announced the rollout of consumer networks, a portfolio of pre-selected out-of-home advertising products that helps streamline the media purchasing process and gives advertisers a more effective way to engage their key audiences. The company’s new consumer networks offer advertisers and agencies a simpler and easier buying process, supported by Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB) ratings that they can plug into demographic-specific advertising models. As a result, advertisers and agencies will have an effective solution that eliminates the need to build the out-of-home component of their campaigns by selecting individual outdoor assets among hundreds of thousands of local and national options.The new consumer networks, accompanied by out-of-home ratings, are delivered in a format consistent with other major media (TV, radio, print) and offer compatible buying metrics, making it easier to assess the value of out-of-home as part of a comprehensive media plan. By combining demographic targeting with psychographic geo-targeting, Clear Channel Outdoor’s consumer networks can offer enhanced audience metrics and ensure that out-of-home campaigns deliver the greatest exposure to a client’s target audience — allowing planners to maximize the effectiveness of their media budget.
Infusionsoft, creator of the all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses, today announces it has added a new free feature with the introduction of Infusionsoft Sync for Gmail™. The Gmail integration was acquired from an Infusionsoft Marketplace Partner, Benji Rabhan and the team at AutomationCore. Infusionsoft users can add this new feature to their Chrome or Firefox browser here.
To tackle big data issues for marketers, Silverpop recently announced the launch of a new feature within its Engage platform called Universal Behaviors. UB is a live stream of real-time behavioral data that any marketer can easily understand and instantly integrate into highly relevant individualized campaigns. At launch, UB will incorporate data collected through Silverpop partners Webtrends, Argyle Social, Digby and Invodo as well as actions taken via Silverpop’s native PlacePunch and mobile offerings. The partner network will continue to expand and UB can ultimately include any data integration or activity. Silverpop recently unveiled $25M in new venture debt funding—they’re also rumored to be an IPO or acquisition candidate).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use