AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop
Poptent, the leading social video creation company connecting major global brands and agencies with a growing network of 65,000 independent filmmakers, today announced the hiring of Nick Pahade (pictured) as CEO. The appointment is effective June 3, 2013. Pahade will be based in Poptent’s Philadelphia headquarters and will spend much of his time expanding the company’s presence in New York City, spearheading Poptent’s efforts to address surging demand by both brands and agencies for well-produced video content with authentic voice. Pahade most recently served as President and CEO of Initiative North America, one of the Interpublic Group’s two worldwide media networks and part of the company’s Mediabrands unit. He previously served as CEO of digital media management platform Traffiq and before that was president of TrueAction – part of e-commerce and online tech provider GSI Commerce. Pahade also served as President of Denuo, Publicis’ digital and futures practice. Additionally, he co-founded Beyond Interactive Inc. which he successfully sold to Grey Global Group/WPP. He also led Mediacom Digital as its Managing Director.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings today announced the rollout of consumer networks, a portfolio of pre-selected out-of-home advertising products that helps streamline the media purchasing process and gives advertisers a more effective way to engage their key audiences. The company’s new consumer networks offer advertisers and agencies a simpler and easier buying process, supported by Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB) ratings that they can plug into demographic-specific advertising models. As a result, advertisers and agencies will have an effective solution that eliminates the need to build the out-of-home component of their campaigns by selecting individual outdoor assets among hundreds of thousands of local and national options.The new consumer networks, accompanied by out-of-home ratings, are delivered in a format consistent with other major media (TV, radio, print) and offer compatible buying metrics, making it easier to assess the value of out-of-home as part of a comprehensive media plan. By combining demographic targeting with psychographic geo-targeting, Clear Channel Outdoor’s consumer networks can offer enhanced audience metrics and ensure that out-of-home campaigns deliver the greatest exposure to a client’s target audience — allowing planners to maximize the effectiveness of their media budget.
Infusionsoft, creator of the all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses, today announces it has added a new free feature with the introduction of Infusionsoft Sync for Gmail™. The Gmail integration was acquired from an Infusionsoft Marketplace Partner, Benji Rabhan and the team at AutomationCore. Infusionsoft users can add this new feature to their Chrome or Firefox browser here.
To tackle big data issues for marketers, Silverpop recently announced the launch of a new feature within its Engage platform called Universal Behaviors. UB is a live stream of real-time behavioral data that any marketer can easily understand and instantly integrate into highly relevant individualized campaigns. At launch, UB will incorporate data collected through Silverpop partners Webtrends, Argyle Social, Digby and Invodo as well as actions taken via Silverpop’s native PlacePunch and mobile offerings. The partner network will continue to expand and UB can ultimately include any data integration or activity. Silverpop recently unveiled $25M in new venture debt funding—they’re also rumored to be an IPO or acquisition candidate).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]