AFAIK: Fetch, Compass Labs, Viggle, 140 Proof, Taykey
Fetch, an award-winning, independent mobile marketing agency that recently announced its entrance into the United States with an office in San Francisco, announced today that it has appointed Catalyst S+F CEO John Durham (pictured) to its Board of Directors. As CEO and managing partner for Catalyst S+F, Durham drives strategic planning, promotion, customer service and P&L for the advertising solutions provider that spans traditional and electronic marketing spheres with clients such as Del Monte Foods and Ross. In this role, he has also orchestrated the re-launch of Axicom and crafted go-to-market plans for more than 60 startups that required positioning, revenue strategies and messaging. Prior to this, Durham was the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Jumpstart Automotive Media, and also has also held positions at Aegis Media, Winstar Interactive Media and MapQuest. Additionally, he is an Adjunct Professor of Marketing at the University of San Francisco, School of Business.
Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced “The Social Advertising Optimizer,” a dynamic campaign enhancement solution that allows marketers to achieve specific user conversions and increased ROI from their Facebook advertising efforts. The solution strategically and automatically manages bids and ads in real-time to achieve a variety of campaign goals, including content engagement and direct response. Its ability to adjust campaign parameters based on multiple weighted actions per campaign allows advertisers to achieve fine-tuned, Facebook-specific marketing goals, as well as more effectively tie Facebook conversions to ROI through customer acquisition. The Social Advertising Optimizer is available as either a stand-alone solution or integrated into CLIQ Ads Manager. According to a press release, Compass Labs clients leveraging The Social Advertising Optimizer have experienced an average 17% decrease in conversion costs at conversion rates superior to those achieved by display retargeting solutions.
Viggle, a free, cutting-edge mobile app that operates an intelligent “second screen” for television, has just announced the appointment of Christopher Traynor as Chief Technology Officer and that he will be creating Viggle LABS, a second-screen thought leadership initiative within the company. Viggle LABS will oversee the recently announced AppJam Challenge, a competition to create TV companion apps for the Viggle platform. Most recently, Traynor was Chief Architect/CTO Group for IPC, Inc. Prior to that, he played key roles in the evolution of such companies as CNet, Vignette, and NBCi.
Social advertising service 140 Proof announced that Kim Stiefel has joined the company as Director of Business Development. In her new role, Stiefel will lead 140 Proof’s efforts to expand partnerships with app developers and Tumblr bloggers, further growing the advertising network. Stiefel is an experienced talent in technology sales, holding senior account positions at a number of prominent companies, including AppNexus, NetApp and EMC. Prior to 140 Proof, Stiefel became a top 5 sales performer in EMC’s US Commercial Division and closed the largest single transaction ($7.2M) to date in the division’s history.
Topical advertising technology company Taykey today announced its growth path for 2013, set to be over 300% of that in 2012. Three key elements demonstrating this are its engagement with DoubleClick Bid Manager (formerly Invite Media), opening additional sales offices, and significant growth in its revenue and client base. Advertisers seeking to align with ever-changing audience interests will be able to take advantage of the combination of Taykey’s dynamic, topical data and DoubleClick Bid Manager’s rich audience data and inventory. Uniquely specializing in real-time topical advertising, Taykey’s integration with the Bid Manager DSP and inventory sources presents an unprecedented offering that enables advertisers to reach their target audience based on the topics they’re engaging with at any given moment, now at greater scale than previously.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]