Report: Top 500 Brands on YouTube
- The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month.
- Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands attract the largest audience and represent more than half of the Top 500’s monthly views.
- Food & Beverage brands have the highest concentration of repurposed commercial spots on YouTube at 15% of videos posted.
- The top marketers on YouTube average just 35,000 subscribers but have amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline