Report: Top 500 Brands on YouTube
- The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month.
- Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands attract the largest audience and represent more than half of the Top 500’s monthly views.
- Food & Beverage brands have the highest concentration of repurposed commercial spots on YouTube at 15% of videos posted.
- The top marketers on YouTube average just 35,000 subscribers but have amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN