Report: Top 500 Brands on YouTube
- The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month.
- Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands attract the largest audience and represent more than half of the Top 500’s monthly views.
- Food & Beverage brands have the highest concentration of repurposed commercial spots on YouTube at 15% of videos posted.
- The top marketers on YouTube average just 35,000 subscribers but have amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan