Report: Top 500 Brands on YouTube
- The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month.
- Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands attract the largest audience and represent more than half of the Top 500’s monthly views.
- Food & Beverage brands have the highest concentration of repurposed commercial spots on YouTube at 15% of videos posted.
- The top marketers on YouTube average just 35,000 subscribers but have amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace