Report: Top 500 Brands on YouTube
- The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month.
- Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands attract the largest audience and represent more than half of the Top 500’s monthly views.
- Food & Beverage brands have the highest concentration of repurposed commercial spots on YouTube at 15% of videos posted.
- The top marketers on YouTube average just 35,000 subscribers but have amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail