Pre-Gaming for the NFL Draft with Sqor, GKV, iProspect
- Legendary NFL quarterback Brett Favre (pictured), a three-time MVP and Super Bowl champion with the Green Bay Packers, will offer his exclusive insight into the next generation of NFL stars today in a sneak peak of Sqor, a new sports platform that connects fans to the athletes and sports they love Favre will evaluate the top of the NFL draft via video on the Sqor platform. Visit www.sqor.com or follow @sqor on Twitter for Favre’s candid analysis of the picks as they happen. ”Sqor is so simple… I was sold right away. This is a great way for athletes to grow their fan base,” said Favre. “Sqor cuts out the middle man and allows athletes unfiltered access to their fans.”
- Agency GKV and its client, Pandora Jewelry, just got back from New York, where we met with six of the top-rated picks for tonight’s NFL draft and captured candid “surprise” moments between the players and their moms. The moments caught on video show Barkevious Mingo, Geno Smith, Tyler Eifert, Sheldon Richardson, Eric Fisher and Luke Joeckel thanking their moms with personalized Pandora bracelets. The footage was edited overnight into videos that will begin running as pre-roll this afternoon on the ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports websites. The idea behind the campaign is to grab the attention of the more than 22 million men that are expected to visit these sites during the draft weekend and show them that Pandora is the perfect gift for the women in their lives.
- Can social media predict Thursday night’s NFL Draft? If 2012 was any indication, the answer is yes. The below infographic is the result of a research study from iProspect that studied the online chatter around the top draft prospects in the weeks leading up to Thursday’s draft. Through an extensive search of social mentions across a variety of platforms, iProspect and ICUC Moderation identified the first ten picks of the 2013 draft – according to fans online. To validate this research method, iProspect studied the social mentions of last year’s NFL prospects in the weeks leading up to the 2012 draft. We found social’s predictions to be remarkably accurate – six of the top 10 picks were correct, and the other four were merely off by one draft slot. The high-res version of the graphic can be downloaded here.
Sports drafts are the perfect event for the second-screen.
Leave a Comment
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No”
- PubNative, a Mobile Supply-Side Platform, Launches Native Advertising on the Apple Watch
- AOL Chooses Microsoft Bing Over Google for Search and Microsoft Chooses AppNexus for Programmatic Tech and Sales
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads