Pre-Gaming for the NFL Draft with Sqor, GKV, iProspect
- Legendary NFL quarterback Brett Favre (pictured), a three-time MVP and Super Bowl champion with the Green Bay Packers, will offer his exclusive insight into the next generation of NFL stars today in a sneak peak of Sqor, a new sports platform that connects fans to the athletes and sports they love Favre will evaluate the top of the NFL draft via video on the Sqor platform. Visit www.sqor.com or follow @sqor on Twitter for Favre’s candid analysis of the picks as they happen. ”Sqor is so simple… I was sold right away. This is a great way for athletes to grow their fan base,” said Favre. “Sqor cuts out the middle man and allows athletes unfiltered access to their fans.”
- Agency GKV and its client, Pandora Jewelry, just got back from New York, where we met with six of the top-rated picks for tonight’s NFL draft and captured candid “surprise” moments between the players and their moms. The moments caught on video show Barkevious Mingo, Geno Smith, Tyler Eifert, Sheldon Richardson, Eric Fisher and Luke Joeckel thanking their moms with personalized Pandora bracelets. The footage was edited overnight into videos that will begin running as pre-roll this afternoon on the ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports websites. The idea behind the campaign is to grab the attention of the more than 22 million men that are expected to visit these sites during the draft weekend and show them that Pandora is the perfect gift for the women in their lives.
- Can social media predict Thursday night’s NFL Draft? If 2012 was any indication, the answer is yes. The below infographic is the result of a research study from iProspect that studied the online chatter around the top draft prospects in the weeks leading up to Thursday’s draft. Through an extensive search of social mentions across a variety of platforms, iProspect and ICUC Moderation identified the first ten picks of the 2013 draft – according to fans online. To validate this research method, iProspect studied the social mentions of last year’s NFL prospects in the weeks leading up to the 2012 draft. We found social’s predictions to be remarkably accurate – six of the top 10 picks were correct, and the other four were merely off by one draft slot. The high-res version of the graphic can be downloaded here.
Sports drafts are the perfect event for the second-screen.
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]