MediaWhiz Expands Affiliate Network to Include International Campaigns
NEW YORK, April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz today announced the expansion of its affiliate network, MonetizeIt, as part of its cross-publishing capabilities with parent company Matomy Media Group. MediaWhiz now offers a broader selection of domestic and international affiliate marketing campaigns, including game and mobile app downloads, as well as entertainment and dating campaigns. These are in addition to MediaWhiz’s extensive selection of branded campaigns in verticals such as finance, education, health and beauty and insurance.
Approximately 150 new affiliate campaigns will be initially available through MonetizeIt, the MediaWhiz affiliate network. The agency will also expand its base of experienced publishers, allowing advertisers to garner additional traffic to their websites and mobile apps.
“We’re excited to offer new and existing advertisers additional traffic reach” said MediaWhiz CEO Hakan Lindskog (pictured). “Publishers will benefit from a more diverse set of affiliate campaigns and verticals, and the ability to monetize their international traffic. This initiative represents an important step in our integration with Matomy and follows the recent launch of MediaWhiz Mobile, our mobile performance marketing practice.”
Benefits for Publishers
Publishers will gain a variety of benefits from MediaWhiz’s new domestic and international affiliate marketing campaigns and verticals, including:
- Improved access to join MonetizeIt, the MediaWhiz affiliate network.
- Mobile-specific affiliate marketing campaigns.
- 3% lifetime referral bonus.
- Utilization of Matomy Media Group’s mobile tracking capabilities for a wide array of mobile campaigns.
Publishers interested in MediaWhiz’s enhanced domestic and international affiliate marketing campaigns should contact Kyle Hanzas, director of business development, at +1 212.209.0023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for Advertisers
Advertisers will gain the following benefits from MediaWhiz’s expanded affiliate network:
- Access to a broad range of domestic and international traffic.
- Testing and scale via in-house social media, search and display advertising teams, which generate more than 40 billion impressions per month.
- In-house compliance monitoring.
Advertisers interested in monetizing their domestic and international traffic with MediaWhiz should contact Daryl Colwell, senior vice president of business development, at +1 646.442.5513 or email@example.com.
“The addition of new affiliate marketing campaigns and verticals through our partnership with Matomy is a great benefit to our advertisers and publishers,” said Peter Klein, senior vice president of media services. “New affiliates have more opportunities to join our network, while our advertisers benefit from additional domestic and international traffic sources.”
MediaWhiz is North America’s leading performance marketing agency. The agency helps clients engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably through the combination of performance marketing capabilities, proprietary technology and digital-media expertise. Practice areas include: affiliate marketing, mobile, search, social media, display advertising, email and data acquisition.
MediaWhiz is part of Matomy Media Group, a global performance marketing company.
About Matomy Media Group
Working across Web, social media and mobile platforms, Matomy Media Group offers advertisers, networks and publishers a range of opportunities integrated through one gateway, including an award-winning affiliate network, display ad network, mobile advertising solutions, search and social marketing, and virtual currency platforms.
With 7 branches worldwide and more than 250 employees, Matomy Media Group serves 40 billion impressions per month for 500 of the world’s leading advertisers across 7,000 publishers in 85 countries, and enables optimizing campaigns across all digital media to ensure cost-effective, controlled and high quality results.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]