Linqia, AppGlu and SpyderLynk Win ad:tech SF Startup Spotlight Competition
ADOTAS – ad:tech San Francisco 2013 extended its commitment to highlighting pioneering technology and service with the return of Startup Spotlight, a competition to find the most innovative companies in the digital marketing field. General Mills and Wonderful Pistachios each chose a startup winner to bring their pitch in-house.
The General Mills Social Engagement Challenge was designed for platforms and services that help marketers fully leverage social channels to create, syndicate and promote their content across a variety of devices – including tablets, phones and connected TVs.
The Wonderful Pistachios Mobile Commerce Challenge was aimed at startups that can make mobile a real sales channel for brands. The product or service that wins will help marketers wade through the barcodes, coupons and check-ins to find the right tactics for driving mobile purchases
Linqia is a marketing platform that makes it easy for community leaders to earn money from trusted brands for sharing authentic stories.
AppGlu helps companies launch backend connected apps sooner and provides an innovative, web-based Control Center to better manage those apps after launch.
SpyderLynk’s mobile platform allows marketers to activate meaningful mobile marketing engagements.
ad:tech formally announced the winners in a press release today.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter