Larissa’s Picks to Click: Tumblr’s Native Mobile Ads, Late Night with the Cap’n, Gentleman Jack
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
44 degrees is not spring weather in New York. I probably should have opted for hot coffee over iced this morning.
- MediaPost examines how Tumblr has successfully brought native advertising to their mobile app. These ads create interaction with users and have prompted numerous user notes.
- “Crunchitize me, Cap’n!” With Jimmy Fallon taking over “The Tonight Show,” looks like there will be competition from Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch, of Cap’n Crunch cereal fame. The Cap’n will be getting his own 11:35 spot on YouTube starting April 30 (via Mashable).
- Are you a gentleman? Jack Daniel’s Gentlemen Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey created its first ad (and secret society) in 25 years. The campaign is scheduled to run for 3 years and entice men to join the Order of the Gentlemen (via ClickZ).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google Embraces Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Getting Smart about AI: It doesn’t replace advertisers, it empowers them
- The Collective Bill Caspare Memorial Fund Supports Diversity in New Media, Data Science and Product Development
- adMarketplace to Serve Bing Ads Across Network of Digital Search Properties
- Topics Trending on Facebook in September