Larissa’s Picks to Click: Tumblr’s Native Mobile Ads, Late Night with the Cap’n, Gentleman Jack
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
44 degrees is not spring weather in New York. I probably should have opted for hot coffee over iced this morning.
- MediaPost examines how Tumblr has successfully brought native advertising to their mobile app. These ads create interaction with users and have prompted numerous user notes.
- “Crunchitize me, Cap’n!” With Jimmy Fallon taking over “The Tonight Show,” looks like there will be competition from Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch, of Cap’n Crunch cereal fame. The Cap’n will be getting his own 11:35 spot on YouTube starting April 30 (via Mashable).
- Are you a gentleman? Jack Daniel’s Gentlemen Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey created its first ad (and secret society) in 25 years. The campaign is scheduled to run for 3 years and entice men to join the Order of the Gentlemen (via ClickZ).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScanLife Consumer Behavior Survey Reveals More than 50% of Consumers Use Mobile Coupon Apps Per Month
- Return Path Aims To Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance With New Patent
- Intergi Entertainment takes on the Playwire Brand as the Company’s Growth Skyrockets
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam