Larissa’s Picks to Click: Facebook’s New Ad Bidding Model, Mobile Platforms, Kool-Aid Man Reboot
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link.
Laryngitis was definitely not something I was prepared for. Anyone else having a rough week?
- According to AdExchanger, Facebook is now utilizing cost-per-action bidding for ads, instead of its CPM or CPC models.
- Platforms seem to big winners in mobile advertising, so what does this say for publishers trying to compete? Digiday provides some answers for creating strong mobile components.
- “Oh, yeah!” The Kool-Aid Man is back crashing through walls and better than ever in a new campaign. The campaign currently features a YouTube channel and Facebook page (via ClickZ).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Metamarket’s Mike Driscoll on AOL’s Purchase of Millennial Media
- Sizmek Picks X2: Ads of the Week For Aug. 24-28 & Aug. 31-Sept. 4
- Don’t Miss Out on the Massive Hispanic Market
- CMO Council Study: How to Prioritize & Subsidize Multicultural Engagement
- Shorter Videos Make for Bigger Impact–and More Sales