ADOTAS — With an average click-through rate comparable with organic search and effective reach that is 11x the number of followers, early Pinterest analytics from Pingage show game-changing results for the social network and make a very compelling case for the business potential of Pinterest.
Pingage, a pay-for-performance Pinterest marketing optimization company, leveraged Pinterest’s analytics platform to assess trends across its 10 most active clients. Below is a brief overview of the findings.
Pingage Analytics Survey:
- Data pulled from Pingage’s 10 most-active clients
- A sample of 1.1 billion Pinterest impressions
- Data going back to January 1, 2013
- Average pin-to-website click-through rate of 1.1%
- Display ad and paid-social (e.g. Facebook ads) click through rate (CTR) is generally less than .1%
- Organic search CTR is generally 1% to 3%
- This actually means 2 clicks for the brand: the click on an image in a Pinterest user’s stream, and a second click away from the pin to a website.
- Average Reach Per Follower of 12.2 in the past 30 days
- Total reach over the past 30 days, divided by the number of followers on the last day of the month.
Pingage was founded in October 2012 by Michael Wohlschlaeger, CEO, and Bob Gilbreath, president, and had its official launch a month ago.