Blogshare: 5 Great Pinterest B2B Accounts
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing platform overall, many companies are quickly learning what it takes to have great Pinterest B2B accounts.
On PinLeague’s blog, Melissa Megginson (pictured) offers a look at 5 brands that are really on to something.
Thanks for the share, Mike!
You’re welcome. Thanks for the shareworthy content!
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday
- 3 Experts Talk about Holiday Marketing Strategies: Video, Email, More (and a great infographic)