Blogshare: 5 Great Pinterest B2B Accounts
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing platform overall, many companies are quickly learning what it takes to have great Pinterest B2B accounts.
On PinLeague’s blog, Melissa Megginson (pictured) offers a look at 5 brands that are really on to something.
Thanks for the share, Mike!
You’re welcome. Thanks for the shareworthy content!
Leave a Comment
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data
- Audience Targeting: How Accurate…and Useful…Is Your Data?