Blogshare: 5 Great Pinterest B2B Accounts
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing platform overall, many companies are quickly learning what it takes to have great Pinterest B2B accounts.
On PinLeague’s blog, Melissa Megginson (pictured) offers a look at 5 brands that are really on to something.
Thanks for the share, Mike!
You’re welcome. Thanks for the shareworthy content!
Leave a Comment
- Multi-Screen Ad Unit by YuMe Powers Applebee’s Unified Video Campaign
- Consumers Are Loyal to Only Five Brands According to New Study by Silverpop
- Marketers Should Not Push Aside The Small Details
- Implications of the Meeker Report: The Rising Role of Translation
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise