AFAIK: SapientNitro, Face, Metaio, MediaBrix, Wing, xAd, SelectNY
ADOTAS – Here’s today’s digital skinny, delivered by the virtual mailman:
SapientNitro announced today that its worldwide chief creative officer, Gaston Legorburu (pictured), has been named a member of the Cannes Mobile Lions Jury for the 60th International Festival of Creativity. Legorburu will join a prestigious panel of international judges to review and award the best in global creative communications for the Cannes Lions Festival from June 16-22, 2013. The Mobile Lions reward the best creative work that lives on or is activated by a mobile device, app or mobile web. The work is judged based on creativity, execution (usability, user experience, craft and design), relevance to the mobile platform and results (level of user engagement and any quantifiable outcomes).
Face, the global strategic insight agency, announced the release today of Pulsar TRAC, an advanced social intelligence platform which pushes social media research beyond keyword tracking. According to a press release, Pulsar TRAC (TOPIC, REACH, AUDIENCE, CONTENT), born out of 10 years of experience of research and planning with social data, is built on a robust intelligence framework enabling marketers to do more than just keyword tracking: measuring the reach of conversations, mapping brand audiences and tracking content diffusion. Whereas all traditional social media monitoring platforms look at the content of conversations, Pulsar TRAC promises to take monitoring a step further by indexing and analyzing the social connections, the interests and the digital behaviors of the authors, as well. Face claims that Pulsar TRAC solves many of the issues found in the more than 200 social media tools currently on the market, such as the obsession with basic volume-led metrics, the lack of demographic and behavioral context, no understanding of the audience, poor interfaces, and the inability to weight the impact of conversations. Engineered for Big Data, the platform reportedly collects social and news content in 140 languages, can process up to 7,500 tweets-per-second, 60 million tweets-per-day, and perform complex queries on millions of conversations.
Metaio has opened a new office in Dallas as part of a company-wide initiative to invest resources into research and development of Augmented Reality (AR) core technologies. The company’s headquarters are in Munich, Germany. According to a company press release, the opening of the new Dallas office will focus entirely on advancements and platform research in order to engineer the next generation of Augmented Reality software and devices.
MediaBrix, a leading advertising platform for social and mobile games, unveiled its plan yesterday to focus its mission and strategically align with Breakthrough Moments (BTMs) in gaming. Further supporting the alignment with BTMs, MediaBrix has redesigned their entire product portfolio and is debuting a new product called Rewards, an ad unit dedicated to engaging users during their highest achievements within games, providing an industry-first suite of products that addresses all the key moments in gaming.
WPP’s Wing, a leading full-service marketing communications agency focused on the Hispanic market, today announced the appointment of Jorge Ortega to Creative Director and Sy Kraft to Senior Digital Strategist. Both will be based out of New York and report to Wing’s Managing Director Andrew Speyer. Ortega will oversee creative output for clients including RadioShack, Red Lobster and Goya. Kraft, in a newly created position, will drive digital strategy and execution across all clients. Ortega was formerly with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, where worked on brands such as Burger King, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Microsoft Windows, Old Navy, and Vitamin Water. Kraft was previously a partner at SINK Consulting, was Chief Digital Strategist at Real Resorts in the Rivera Maya and also held senior positions at Leo Burnett, G2 and LatinWorks.
xAd, the leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, announced this week that it has more-than-doubled its Q1 revenue from its agency business year-over-year, and now has over 200 national brands running on its platform. Building on recent momentum, xAd expanded its national presence in Q1 with key hires in the West and Midwest. xAd recently added Matt Krumme, who is based out of San Francisco and was previously the manager of Northwest mobile sales at The Weather Channel, as Director of Sales in the West. The company also added Denise Steele as Director of Sales in the Midwest. Steele is based out of Chicago and comes from Zumobi, a leading mobile media company. Krumme and Steele will be tasked with continuing to grow sales teams and expanding xAd’s strategic presence in both regions.
SelectNY, the independent global branding and advertising agency, has appointed Fredrik Peterhoff to the new position of Executive Creative Director. He will report directly to Olivier van Doorne, SelectNY’s Worldwide Creative Director, and will be based in the agency’s Los Angeles office. Peterhoff brings more than 15 years of experience across fashion, luxury, beauty and lifestyle brands to SelectNY. Most recently, he served as Creative Director of Photography for Anthropologie, where he defined the new photography direction across all channels. Previously, Peterhoff led his own agency, Peterhoffs, where he produced campaigns for fashion-focused brands such as Eli Tahari, Jessica Simpson, Bloomingdale’s and Lord & Taylor. Prior, he was Creative Director for MD70, a full-service advertising agency focusing on fashion, luxury, beauty and lifestyle brands. He has also served as Senior Director of Creative Services for BCBG Max Azria Group, overseeing as many as 21 fashion and accessory brands.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really