AFAIK: RAPP, infogr.am, iAcquire
ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox on this fine Friday:
RAPP, a leading multichannel marketing agency network, has hired Lesley McDonald as SVP Group Account Director. In her new position, Lesley will be responsible for the leadership and growth of RAPP’s clients across the agency’s U.S. network. Lesley joins RAPP from Draftfcb, where she most recently launched integrated campaigns for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment flagship brands: SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Much of Lesley’s career was built on a strong direct marketing foundation with clients such as Citibank, Pitney-Bowes and the US Postal Service. Over a 6-year period, Lesley led the Verizon account where she managed a team of 25 people delivering strategy and flawless execution of high-volume, integrated direct marketing activity. Prior to joining Draftfcb, Lesley was a partner at Dirty Water Interactive, a full-service agency founded to launch technology brands in the digital space. She also enjoyed a stint as Direct Marketing Director at FCB Australia.
infogr.am, the popular global online tool for creating visually compelling infograms, announced today the re-launch of its website, as well as the first professional version offering many new features. The future of infogr.am’s professional version will let users save infograms offline while also permitting access of the graphics to selected user groups. Previously, infographics were stored exclusively on the infogr.am website, where users could share the data visualization via a web link. New updates allow for interactive infograms, which work on any device, and are now fully available on and offline. infogr.am offers numerous design templates making data visualization more appealing than that of the usual office software. Improving on the user experience, the new website categorizes templates in regards to topics such as science, business, media/blogs, reports /sales and education, allowing for a faster selection process. After choosing a template, the user can then manually enter data or simply import directly from programs such as Excel. The Washington Post, VentureBeat and The Next Web are listed among its clients.
iAcquire, a global digital marketing agency, has launched its wholly revamped website, brand, and client offerings. The agency has undergone extreme evolution in the last year which is reflected in the agency’s newly redesigned brand and website. The updated website is designed to serve as a hub of knowledge for marketers globally, while offering a display of offerings to current and prospective clients – with the goal of positioning iAcquire as the global leader in inbound marketing. The new website reaches marketers and business owners on a global scale by mixing digital marketing tips with the vision and services provided by the agency. By incorporating more extensive resources for marketers, iAcquire continues to be a trusted voice in the digital marketing realm while broadening the content available to visitors. Rich content such as video interviews, white papers, how-to guides, guest appearances, and webinars are fully incorporated into the site. Additionally, the iAcquire blog strives to provide some of the highest quality content in the industry, with expert advice and thought leadership on content marketing, SEO, digital PR, and marketing strategy. iAcquire’s free marketing tools – Link Diagnosis, Authora, and Broken Link Index – will remain available and easy to find in the new website.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and