AFAIK: PointRoll, Starbucks, Boingo Wireless, Criteo, VisualIQ, Kaspersky Lab
ADOTAS — Business development and digital sales veteran Mitchell Kreuch (pictured) has joined PointRoll as senior vice president of sales in New York. PointRoll is a Gannett company and the leading provider of digital advertising technology. According to a PointRoll press release, Kreuch was most recently vice president for Disney Online Entertainment, where he increased revenue by 22%. He previously served as senior vice president of sales for the New York Times Company’s About.com, where he reconstructed all About.com properties’ display sales, including personnel, products and strategy, resulting in a 19% increase in revenue, and also oversaw the About.com ad network line of business, which he grew by over 30%. Kreuch has also held sales leadership positions at a number of leading online media companies, including Yahoo! and MySpace.
Starbucks has selected Boingo Wireless as its exclusive Wi-Fi advertising services partner for its more than 7,000 company-operated stores with Wi-Fi networks in the U.S. and Canada. Boingo will begin representing opportunities for IAB units and video interstitials for the coffee company in Q2. The Starbucks network joins Boingo’s existing network of sponsored Wi-Fi locations, which include major North American airports such as Denver International Airport, Dallas Love Field, Sea-Tac and San Jose Mineta Airport, thousands of hotels, restaurants and cafes, and more. Further details can be found on Boingo “Hotspot” blog.
Criteo announced today the appointment of Jason Morse as Vice President of Mobile Product. In this newly created position, Morse will lead a team in charge of building and extending a set of mobile advertising products that help businesses market to new and existing customers on smartphones and tablets. Morse was the original product manager at AdMob, one of the key pioneers of mobile advertising. After AdMob’s acquisition by Google, he developed the concept and commercialization of Google’s Mobile Ad exchange (AdX), with AdMob infrastructure. While at Google, as a Mobile Ads product manager, he created and implemented strategies for product development and roll out of mobile advertising offerings in a number of countries in the Asia-Pacific region, including Japan, Korea, China and Australia. Prior to joining Google, Morse worked as senior product manager at Yahoo! Mobile. He will split his time between Criteo offices in the U.S., Japan and Europe.
Cross-channel marketing attribution software provider Visual IQ today announced that Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of security and threat management solutions, has selected it as their marketing attribution management provider. Kaspersky Lab will use the company’s IQ Intelligence Suite to measure cross channel marketing performance and optimize marketing spend across its online channels. Kaspersky Lab will utilize both the IQ Envoy and IQ Sage product modules to manage marketing data and incorporate attribution recommendations into their online media buying and planning efforts. The company, which operates in close to 200 countries and territories across the globe, will first utilize the IQ Intelligence Suite in the United States offices and then expand globally. For more details, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]