AFAIK: AccuWeather, Clear Channel Outdoor, m6d, Sonobi Media, SpinMedia
ADOTAS – AccuWeather, Inc. has promoted Loren Tobia, a former chairman of Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), to the role of Executive Director of Sales for the Display Systems and Services division. This new role will allow Tobia to expand AccuWeather’s position of leadership in multi-screen content for television and digital platforms. Tobia has over 25 years of experience in broadcast news, as television news director for several stations. He is a former member of CBS News Affiliates Board as well as the former chair of West Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters. AccuWeather has also promoted Jim Candor to Chief Strategy Officer; Steven Smith to Chief Digital Officer; and John Dokes, formerly of Marvel Entertainment, to Chief Marketing Officer.
Clear Channel Outdoor, Inc. has promoted Toby Sturek (pictured) to executive vice president of specialty businesses. In his new role, Sturek will join the CCO North American executive committee and report directly to Suzanne Grimes, president and chief operating officer for Clear Channel Outdoor North America. Sturek now oversees four major lines of businesses: Clear Channel Airports, Clear Channel Malls, Clear Channel Spectacolor and Clear Channel Outdoor in Canada. In his previous role as president of Clear Channel Airports, Sturek was the visionary behind innovative long-term growth strategies, strategic marketing and business development initiatives. During his tenure, Clear Channel Airports won 16 new airport contracts and also introduced several technology initiatives, including FlySmartTM, a passenger app; and ClearVision Digital Network, a television experience programmed specifically for airports.
Media6Degrees (m6d) recently made two new hires. Joanne Yun will act as the director of sales strategy and operations, a new position for the company, while Orian Almog will be a new addition to the growing sales force as an account executive. Yun will be a key contributor in helping m6d craft its vertical sales strategy and manage the overall sales operations process. Prior to m6d, Yun worked in various positions throughout Google, working closely with top management. Almog will be joining the m6d sales force on April 9. In her new position, Almog will be manage and develop existing and new client relationships. Prior to m6d, Almog worked as a director for Cognitive Match. Almog also has worked for Meebo Inc, Medicom Interaction, and InfoGin.
Sonobi Media announced that is has hired Paul DeBraccio (formerly of Expedia) as its new Vice President of National Sales, and Dennis Martin (formerly of Highwinds) as its new Vice President of Global Sales and Business Development. DeBraccio and Martin bring to Sonobi a wealth of experience, with both having worked in global sales roles for over two decades across a variety of industries including social media, video, information technology (IT) and travel. Located in New York, DeBraccio is charged with securing strategic publisher partnerships and opening and staffing Sonobi’s new New York office. Martin will work from Winter Park, Florida, and focus on fostering Sonobi’s global growth and building the company’s business-to-business relationships.
SpinMedia is bolstering its management team with the appointment of Louisa Wee as Senior Vice President of Business Intelligence and Strategic Analytics, Michelle McIvor as Vice President of Audience Development, Megan Opp as Chief People Officer and Scott Southron as Chief Financial Officer. McIvor will be based in SpinMedia’s headquarters in New York, while Wee, Opp and Southron will be based out of SpinMedia’s Hollywood offices.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than