AFAIK: AccuWeather, Clear Channel Outdoor, m6d, Sonobi Media, SpinMedia
ADOTAS – AccuWeather, Inc. has promoted Loren Tobia, a former chairman of Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), to the role of Executive Director of Sales for the Display Systems and Services division. This new role will allow Tobia to expand AccuWeather’s position of leadership in multi-screen content for television and digital platforms. Tobia has over 25 years of experience in broadcast news, as television news director for several stations. He is a former member of CBS News Affiliates Board as well as the former chair of West Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters. AccuWeather has also promoted Jim Candor to Chief Strategy Officer; Steven Smith to Chief Digital Officer; and John Dokes, formerly of Marvel Entertainment, to Chief Marketing Officer.
Clear Channel Outdoor, Inc. has promoted Toby Sturek (pictured) to executive vice president of specialty businesses. In his new role, Sturek will join the CCO North American executive committee and report directly to Suzanne Grimes, president and chief operating officer for Clear Channel Outdoor North America. Sturek now oversees four major lines of businesses: Clear Channel Airports, Clear Channel Malls, Clear Channel Spectacolor and Clear Channel Outdoor in Canada. In his previous role as president of Clear Channel Airports, Sturek was the visionary behind innovative long-term growth strategies, strategic marketing and business development initiatives. During his tenure, Clear Channel Airports won 16 new airport contracts and also introduced several technology initiatives, including FlySmartTM, a passenger app; and ClearVision Digital Network, a television experience programmed specifically for airports.
Media6Degrees (m6d) recently made two new hires. Joanne Yun will act as the director of sales strategy and operations, a new position for the company, while Orian Almog will be a new addition to the growing sales force as an account executive. Yun will be a key contributor in helping m6d craft its vertical sales strategy and manage the overall sales operations process. Prior to m6d, Yun worked in various positions throughout Google, working closely with top management. Almog will be joining the m6d sales force on April 9. In her new position, Almog will be manage and develop existing and new client relationships. Prior to m6d, Almog worked as a director for Cognitive Match. Almog also has worked for Meebo Inc, Medicom Interaction, and InfoGin.
Sonobi Media announced that is has hired Paul DeBraccio (formerly of Expedia) as its new Vice President of National Sales, and Dennis Martin (formerly of Highwinds) as its new Vice President of Global Sales and Business Development. DeBraccio and Martin bring to Sonobi a wealth of experience, with both having worked in global sales roles for over two decades across a variety of industries including social media, video, information technology (IT) and travel. Located in New York, DeBraccio is charged with securing strategic publisher partnerships and opening and staffing Sonobi’s new New York office. Martin will work from Winter Park, Florida, and focus on fostering Sonobi’s global growth and building the company’s business-to-business relationships.
SpinMedia is bolstering its management team with the appointment of Louisa Wee as Senior Vice President of Business Intelligence and Strategic Analytics, Michelle McIvor as Vice President of Audience Development, Megan Opp as Chief People Officer and Scott Southron as Chief Financial Officer. McIvor will be based in SpinMedia’s headquarters in New York, while Wee, Opp and Southron will be based out of SpinMedia’s Hollywood offices.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]