Adobe Mobile Benchmark Report: Apple iOS Reclaims its Dominance
ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the iPhone has been making up lost ground and again became the primary driver of smartphone browsing in the US during Q4 2012, according to ewly-released State of Mobile Benchmark Report from the Adobe Digital Index Team.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers