Adobe Mobile Benchmark Report: Apple iOS Reclaims its Dominance
ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the iPhone has been making up lost ground and again became the primary driver of smartphone browsing in the US during Q4 2012, according to ewly-released State of Mobile Benchmark Report from the Adobe Digital Index Team.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns